Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Hazel and anyone else whos still around I'm having a chutney day today thats after I've been shopping for vinegar.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Did you say you were doing runner bean chutney, Bren? I must do that with my next batch of runners rather than freezing them - job for the weekend, I think.

Comment

• Morning all I've not looked out the curtains yet but I can see the sun is shinning. Got to go see my assessor soon, then I'll finally finish my NVQ

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Did you say you were doing runner bean chutney, Bren? I must do that with my next batch of runners rather than freezing them - job for the weekend, I think.
          Thats the first on my list then courgette pickle plus I've found 4 cucs hiding so I'll use the c/pickle recipe for those as well.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all....
            Beautiful day here today....See our Mods were busy yesterday
            ...and this morning....Do you get a free bottle of Vanish when you become a Mod
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Surprise!!!

Comment

• ...nope Trip- we get jars of caffeine tablets

On a brighter note though....we've just had our delivery of 3 new cordless house phones...yey!!!

the others worked OK, but the recharged battery life was lasting only about 1/2 hr on all of them

Have you seen the cost of replacement rechargable phone batteries these days???...you can almost buy a new phone for the same price ( or is that just the cost of French batteries????)

now just need to download the installation instruction in English off the web
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The installation instructions with mine seem to be in every world language. Just hope they make more sense than the couple of pages in English do

Comment

• typically for France- there are 54 pages..all in French!...even I have lost the will to live having tried to make sense of the first few pages!!!

Darn...the English version is also 54 pages long!...looks like I won't be printing a hard copy then!
                    Last edited by Nicos; 12-08-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Did I say Good morning? Hang on a bit and I'll say Good afternoon instead
                      Sun's out and its chucking it down. Heavy rain on the forecast for West and South Wales for the rest of the day. Don't they know I have outdoorsy things to do. On the bright side, I forgot to turn the washing machine on, so its all dirty but dry still.

Comment

• Ha!

...I found the quick wash button on my washing machine about a month ago....utterly brill!!!

Thing is...I've had the washing machine for about 3 years!!

Comment

• I think I might have one of those buttons too..............
                          Trouble is - there's no quick dry button

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...We have had rain here most of the day..Forecast is not any better for the next few days..Gonna make a cuppa tea then start preparing dinner..Anyone fancy a cuppa

Comment

• Woo I have now been signed off my NVQ! Just have wait for my certificates. And got a job interview on Thursday but that's is to a completely different job! Not sure weather to take it tho. It's Monday to Fri job and it's full time. Where as where I work now I work most weekends and only work part time.

Sorry for going on. Anyway how are you all? Hope your all good

Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                                Woo I have now been signed off my NVQ! Just have wait for my certificates. And got a job interview on Thursday but that's is to a completely different job! Not sure weather to take it tho. It's Monday to Fri job and it's full time. Where as where I work now I work most weekends and only work part time.

Sorry for going on. Anyway how are you all? Hope your all good

Congrats Carrie on your NVQ..Good luck on your job interview on Thursday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X