Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun?? I'm moving to where you guys live.

I just 'fed' my toms ( outside), and now we have torrential rain, and thunder rumbling around!

Ah well, never mind, list of exciting domestic stuff to do!

And Friday, 'Friday night is curry and beer night'.
    ( except not beer for me), I just go with sentiment!
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Hope the blood tests are OK, Carrie - I don't mind needles so much, although I'm not keen at taking a close interest in the business end when I give blood!
      Thanks Hazel

I do not like needles so whenever I have a blood test I always look away. I think I will be keeping the plaster on till the bruise goes away. I'm so soft haha.

Anyway I will find out in a week if everything Is fine. I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all. A bit sunshiny and showers here - I have the washing and ironing stack to deal with today- not looking forward to any of that. Dog is asking for a good run in the park as well. Busy day!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning All. Sunshine and blue skies - just need a few little bluebirds bringing flowers in their beaks and my world would be perfect
          Time to go and talk to the tomatoes - see you later

Comment

• Morning all. I've had a lazy morning and now I'm catching up with you lot and watching the cricket at the same time.

I'll probably go down the allotment later and pick stuff. Not sure I'm in the mood for heavy work today!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I'm already preparing for tonight's tea. Homemade veg soup. Mmmm the smell coming from it is really nice. Thinking of cooking homemade bread to go with it.

Attached Files
              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                I'm already preparing for tonight's tea. Homemade veg soup. Mmmm the smell coming from it is really nice. Thinking of cooking homemade bread to go with it.
                Pssssssssst. remember there is a VVS class for a meal made from home grown produce
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I can't enter it I'm afraid. It's fresh veg from the supermarket. So that would be cheating.

Carrie

Comment

• Happy Friday lunchtime folks! Busy morning here behind the desk, and again for the afternoon, I think. Washing is getting dry on the line - hurrah! - and I'm just about to nip up the road for the paper.

Can't wait to get back for lunch - it's left over shepherds pie on toast.

Comment

• Hazel I'm positive that leftovers always taste nicer than the actual meal.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Its FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!...Weekend is finally here..Its been a mixture of weather here today..Heavy rain showers in the morning...Then gorgeous sunshine in the afternoon..So looking forward to dinner tonite..Its Fish and Chips..Yummy!!..Laters peeps

Comment

• Ok, ok, I give up - I still have tasks to do, but have run out of time behind the desk.

A cup of tea and the penultimate piece of choc beetroot cake, then go and pick mum up and do the Sains. run.

The weekend starts here.

Comment

• Just going to pour a glass of red wine peeps..i know its only 5pm but the week i have had i sure do need one right now..Anyone fancy joining me

Comment

• Afternoon, its been a good day here we've had sunshine up until 5mins ago now a a bit of a storm but it'll do my garden good.

Strawb we're also having fish chips with mushy peas for tea
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                                Just going to pour a glass of red wine peeps..i know its only 5pm but the week i have had i sure do need one right now..Anyone fancy joining me
                                I'll join you Donald. Except mine is a vodka and lemonade

Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X