• Show
Clear All

• ^^^.... Lucky them!

Got you worried now?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      My weakness is bread & pies..............carb?......what carb?
      I know what you mean! I'm not so bothered about the pastries, but when I see those little plumpcious snack rolls at - say - 20p for 6, and I know that I can just pop one with butter on right in my gob at any point that I fancy a little something.....

I do resist though - because they are never part of a meal, just extra 'stuff' which adds nothing except for something to have to run off later...

Just call me Mrs Willpower!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Going anywhere nice?
        Gonna catch some rays, BM!

Comment

• Trouble is Nicos its the sort a scatty thing she would do! I have asked for a photo!

Comment

• Morning All. Beautiful sunny day - well it probably will be all week. It's my last day off work today, but only three days to do and then a long weekend, which is some consolation. Optician this afternoon, so see you better soon
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Grey clouds here this morning. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain, just off out to buy a pair of high heels in the charity shop... I want to try to make a sugar shoe for a cake!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Gonna catch some rays, BM!
                Best plan when trying to catch rays is to use a pulley rig Hazel

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Grey clouds here this morning. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain, just off out to buy a pair of high heels in the charity shop... I want to try to make a sugar shoe for a cake!
                  What about Ice Skates, Scarlet?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Got a pair of ice skates in my charity shop size 4, any good Scarlet?
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                      Got a pair of ice skates in my charity shop size 4, any good Scarlet?
                      Ooh - they'd fit me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Ooh - they'd fit me!
                        Leave well alone.....I was offered first and they will fit me too!
                        They were all from Bigfoot in the shop, so I'm using a pair of mine. Totally refuse to cut them up as I will learn to walk in them when I'm older!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Ice skates would be a really good idea, shame you didn't live closer Sally!

Comment

• Good evening! Not been awake that long. Back in working again tonight. Last shift tho for a few days. At least I am off at the weekend so I can chill out Will check my veggies tomorrow when I am off. Just making tea at the moment. Nothing fancy, just chicken keivs and oven chips. Something quick and easy.

Hope your all well
                            Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...Its been another wet and windy day here today..So glad my working day is over..Jeeeez i sure hate Mondays lol...well gonna have a quick cuppa tea then start preparing dinner..Tonite its homemade Shepherds pie "Yummy"..

Comment

• Like the sound of that, SP! I have got the breast of lamb which I cooked in the slow oven yesterday evening.

Training first, though - a long run, then a timed fast (haha!) km round the track. Cup of coffee then I'm off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X