Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those cherry toms will be great....just be aware they do have lots more seeds in them.
    Doesn't bother me at all, but they can be a bit bitter
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning! off out with the boyfriend this morning to buy some new fishes for the fish tank and then going shopping with my mum and then off to the gym tonight. So will be popping on and off today.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Its a wet and windy afternoon here right now...Its a mighty cold wind too BRRRR!!!...Gonna have a quick cuppa tea then bake pancakes with my girls..Have a fantastic afternoon peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Those cherry toms will be great....just be aware they do have lots more seeds in them.
          Doesn't bother me at all, but they can be a bit bitter

Ooh that's reminded me I've got a saucepan of cooked toms to go through the mouli before I bottle them........... dashes off to the kitchen

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Its pouring it down here right now..Made a batch of pancakes with my girls this afternoon.. OMG They smell so yummy...So now its time to start cooking dinner,Tonite its Lasagna and garlic bread....Laters peeps

Comment

• Evening all... Very relaxing day so far that has encompassed the drive to the Hotel & Spa... Then we started with a jog, then back into the steam room, jacuzzi, thermal pool etc etc
              And then a deep tissue massage..
              Starving now so off for grub and some refreshments
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Evening all,Trip.....you sure know how to tease a girl,sound great stuff,almost envious,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Really ought to start tea but the allotment seed catalogue has arrived and I've got distracted. Lifted the last of the potatoes this afternoon, will weigh them presently... When I've put the catalogue down.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Still running around like a mad thing, but not getting any fitter, it seems. Hope you're all well!? Sounds like a good place to be, Trip.

G & T anyone?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Not sure if I envy Trip's deep tissue massage - ouch! But feels good after, I guess.

I'll leave the G&T for a bit, thanks, G4 - I've just racked a couple of demijohns of wine (so that's a job out the way), and now it's training time. Anyone fancy joining me for some uphill sprint repeats...?
                      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 20-08-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        G & T anyone?
                        Have G&T thanks NEED lemon & lime pleeze
                        Last edited by bearded bloke; 20-08-2014, 06:02 PM.
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Time to put the kettle on for a brew..Anyone fancy a cuppa and some freshly baked pancakes

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            Evening all,Trip.....you sure know how to tease a girl,sound great stuff,almost envious,
                            Yep, is very nice LD...loving it so far.. Very relaxing!!

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Still running around like a mad thing, but not getting any fitter, it seems. Hope you're all well!? Sounds like a good place to be, Trip.

G & T anyone?
                            G4...you would love it I'm thinking....

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Not sure if I envy Trip's deep tissue massage - ouch! But feels good after, I guess.
                            Yep Hazel, was not exactly what you would call a totally relaxing massage, but felt great afterwards, especially after my latest long cycle..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                              Time to put the kettle on for a brew..Anyone fancy a cuppa and some freshly baked pancakes
                              I'll pass on the tea but pancakes do sound nice
                              Carrie

Comment

• I would definitely love it, matey.

*Passes necessary additions to the needy, for their G & Ts

As for you and your running, Hazel - errrr, nah! Ta! Running is bad for you.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X