This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. It isn't raining. Yet

Hazel - how about delaying tea until supper time. Have an evening of yowling rather than a night?

Nothing happening again here as I've had a small (I hope) Lyme relapse and have a fat knee again. Grrr.

Good luck with the bloods Jules \and have a good day all
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• All this talk of fooooood is making me peckish,I want yesterday's pud again for breakfast

Stickly for those NOT on a diet

Look away now G4

I tried to warn you

Attached Files
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good morning all

Chloroform or a 7 hour mallet I reckon Hazel

Comment

• brrrrh pretty raw and wet out here with more of the wet stuff to come . Still, tis better than snow

Comment

• Just noticed my front garden is under water I must get a water butt put in to take the water from the roof.
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Is it raining down there then Jeanie?

Comment

• Lol when isn't it these days...
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon All.....

Just walked down to post a letter and noticed that the two road drains I pass are still full of water I didn't walk any further cos I'm a bit wobbly today, but The Boy is going out to deliver the local rag in a minute, so I shall get him to look and see if there are any more. It's still raining, albeit lightly, and if it doesn't drain away we're in trouble. Supposed to be very bad on Saturday, unless it's changed again.

Coffee?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• I spotted a Th@mps@ns H@lidays cruise ship in the harbour .......

On closer inspection it may be sponsored by a baked bean canner of great repute
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bearded bloke; 29-01-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps. Got instructed that I was riding out with the girls this morning, so, despite not feeling like it, off we went. Came back, mucked-out, did feeds an' all the associated horsey chores, then took the dogs for a walk. Two and a half miles of wet slippery mud, and almost aquatic grass tracks. Dogs came home chocolate-coloured again, and had to be hosed off, again.

I came home dry (big long coat) but kernackered, and hungry. All this exercise is fab, because it means I can eat more. Cheese & Onion Toasties followed by coffee and biccies.

You lot OK?
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 29-01-2014, 03:34 PM.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I'm OK thanks G4, just fed up with Winter. We've had non-stop rain and hail here in the driest part of the country since Autumn.

Still, I've got spring bulbs coming up in the back garden, snowdrop bulbs budding, and noticed today some small self-sown pink cyclamen in flower. Hopefully Spring is on the way.

Comment

• Afternoon, glad I went shopping this morning because its been raining hard ever since
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's cold here now. Dry too, but the ground is still sodden, and half the lawn is under water. Out the front, however, I have a crocus and some snowdrops about to open their buds, and a Hydrangea is full of shoots. Shame really, as everything will more than likely be damaged by frost.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening All. Its been dry here - had a day in the garden clearing brambles and stuff.
                              Snowdrops and crocus have been in flower for a week or two, and a daffodil bud has started to lean over getting ready to flower. Feels as if spring isn't too far away

Comment

• Evening folks - for my Nigel Slater cookery evening tonight, I'm cooking a pheasant. It's pot roasted ('cooks in it's own steam' according to Mr S) so I'm using one of those roasting bag things. Hope it doesn't spring a leak like the one that I did the turkey in - the turkey was dry as a bone. :rolleyes'

Never had pheasant - where's Bren to advise when you need her??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X