X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris View Post
    Anyone had the hearing on yet?

Mines set to come on auto when the temp drops below 18 - which it did yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
    We have had the heating on all week chris..Its been a lot cooler here for the time of year

Comment

• Tea for me SP, please
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all...

No heating on yet here or won't be hopefully for a good while... October I reckon...
        Lawns to mow today and must make a start on clipping beech hedge...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning the suns out and we're got that summer feeling back
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
            Tea for me SP, please
            Here yeah go NS..I am cooking breakfast right now..wanna bacon sandwich to go with your tea

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
              Here yeah go NS..I am cooking breakfast right now..wanna bacon sandwich to go with your tea
              Thought I hear a noise in the kitchen I'll have brown sauce on my sarnie please.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Brown sauce for me please. Don't tell Hubby, he's just gone out for a paper and a couple of fresh rolls to put our brekky eggs in .....
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• ...someone mention BAAAAAAAAACON!?

Yup, I've got loads of triggers, most of 'em edible LOL

G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps, and happy Sunday. Just had a text to say I have the day off from horsey jobs, if I do another tomorrow. So maybe I'll get something constructive done about the place.

Hubby has a knotted muscle in his neck/shoulder' as he's been overdoing it, and is has been walking around with a hottie on it this morning - looks like Quasimodo! He's in the shower now, so me thinks I'll be pampering him today, and trying to prevent him doing too much.

Coffee?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris View Post
                    Anyone had the hearing on yet?

Mines set to come on auto when the temp drops below 18 - which it did yesterday
                    Speak up Chris - my hearing hasn't come on yet

My heating's set to come on in November
                    Morning All - happy Sunday! Going to get some outdoor stuff done before tonight's deluge.
                    Have a good day - keep smiling

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      ...someone mention BAAAAAAAAACON!?

Yup, I've got loads of triggers, most of 'em edible LOL

G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps, and happy Sunday. Just had a text to say I have the day off from horsey jobs, if I do another tomorrow. So maybe I'll get something constructive done about the place.

Hubby has a knotted muscle in his neck/shoulder' as he's been overdoing it, and is has been walking around with a hottie on it this morning - looks like Quasimodo! He's in the shower now, so me thinks I'll be pampering him today, and trying to prevent him doing too much.

Coffee?
                      Yup still some bacon left here but mind and share it with Bren..Yup sure could do with a refill G4

Comment

• Bit late on parade today - have been pottering. Lovely sunshiney day here - I'll go to the Hill later and see what to pick for dinner. I think we can all guess what that might be.

Must get the shorts and T on soon - training today is a run (with breaks) around the race route. Two weeks today I'll be doing it for real
                        Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 24-08-2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: clarity!

Comment

• Good morning I'm off to the food and drinks festival in town. Going to see what nice food they have got. Maybe pick up some garlic.

Will be back later

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                          Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope you guys are having a good day so far..Time for another cuppa tea and a kitkat..Tea anyone?

Comment

• Well, I dragged Quasi out for a small amount of retail therapy (for him, not me - I HAAAAAATE shopping) and I bought him brekkie. We then tried out mattresses on our way back to the car. No, I don't mean THAT kind of trying out! Honestly, you lot! Anyway, he's sat down in front of the F1 race, and I'm off to try and finish rearranging the chook fencing whilst trying to keep the dogs and chooks apart at the same time.

Wish me luck!
                              Last edited by Glutton4...; 24-08-2014, 12:42 PM.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hello Had a busy morning, been into town for the food and drinks festival and sampled some flavoured vodka Then I've been in the garden to check my veggies and sow so more. So now I am cooking mine and my fella nice lovely Sunday dinner and having a glass of wine while it cooks Hope your all well.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X