Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have roast beef on the go but lamb is my favourite too.
    So hot here just thinking I should have put my shorts on.
    Having a small rest after weeding before tackling the grass.
    Enjoy the sunshine if you have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Whoop after 6 weeks I am now eating meat again. Not sure why I stopped, I just went off it but I tried a bit of chicken last night and it was fine so I've bought us nice juicy steaks for tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Bex

Comment

• Evening I've spent most of the day outdoors pottering about just gathered veg for tonights tea so thought I'd have a read as well.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, the lamb was lovely for all of you that never made it round. Had my daughter, partner and two grandchildren round. Four ice bucket challenges filmed before lunch, brilliant fun. We made it a real fun afternoon.
          No pudding brought by our daughter - quell surprise - so we all had a Lids cornetto, perfect.
          My hubby was a star and once the dinner was eaten, took care of all dishes AND made tea.
          A great day. And we ate our first ickle pumpkin
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all!

I've been to the Hill this evening and gave the redcurrant and blackcurrant bushes a right good scalping! Not sure how they've ended up as it was dark by the time I finished.

Just as well that I picked beans and courgettes first.

Comment

• Evening all, had great time in Scarborough. the weather was glorious and spent yesterday at Robin Hoods bay, me on water and OH indulging in the elixir of the gods aka John Smiths!
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Apparently it's "better than bunny wunnies" Bal
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 31-08-2014, 10:09 PM.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good Morning All Started out fine here, but it's drizzling now. Himself is a devoted fan of JS Smooth. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, its still sunny here Flo so please keep that rain to yourself
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Constant soft drizzle here with no wind.

I see from the calender that it's a year since we were last visited by September don't time fly when your having fun Happy Caaaaaaaaake Day ......

Last edited by bearded bloke; 01-09-2014, 07:58 AM.
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• September already?...darn!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Happy September indeedy - seems like only yesterday it was August!

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Black and strong please G4, a few glasses too many last night! I'm up but think my head is still in bed!

Comment

• Morning, do you believe how quickly this year has gone by! We are huge ice hockey fans which we go to all winter...season started Saturday. What! Already!!

Hopefully we still get a few warm days as I still have loads of green tomatoes...anyone think there is still a chance of them turning red? It's the tumbling tom variety.

Have a great day everyone!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Dull here too, but not cold. Back door's closed, though - the drive wallahs are coming back to jig about with the drain at the side (they thought that using two different styles of drain on the run along the Next-door's garage door would somehow look fine - wrong!) - and I don't want nosy Dom to either get in the way, or get in their van for An Adventure.

He's not happy about being confined to barracks, but says he will be mollified by extra breakfast.

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X