This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all! Had a good day?

I've bottled the rhubarb wine, done some housework stuff, nipped to the shops, and been up to the race venue to pick up my number and chip.

This where I'll finish up just after 11am tomorrow morning.....

Attached Files
    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 06-09-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow Haz.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        ...... been up to the race venue to pick up my number and chip.

This where I'll finish up just after 11am tomorrow morning.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49240[/ATTACH]

You sure you should be eating chips before a race, Hazel? Better pass them to me, along with any bikkies you have stashed away
        Good luck for tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          been up to the race venue to pick up my chip.
          Just the one Mrs.Wembley
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• D'ya know, I was beginning to think I was the only one who watched/remembered that. "Just the one! Mrs. Wembley" is a catchphrase in our family.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• All the best for tomorrow Hazel, we'll all be cheering for you at the finish line.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thank you, all.

The chip (and it would have had to be a whacking big one with salt & vinegar to spoil me for the race, VC ) is fitted to an ankle strap.

I think I might wait till I get to the start line tomorrow before putting this on, or when I walk through the town on my way there, people will think I have a 'tag' on and I am out on licence.

Right - lights out, big day tomorrow. Even did my legs tonight - I kid myself it will make me more aerodynamic.

Comment

• Good luck Hazel, hope you don't get pre race nerves and run like the wind. My OH is racing in Wales tomorrow (time trials -cycling) on a fast 25mile course, he's hoping for a PB to finish the season. I'm sure it's just to get out of the kids rugby runna round!

Comment

• Good luck Hazel, sure all your training will pay off.

Comment

• Good luck Hazel, let's know how you get on!
                      sigpic

Comment

• All the best today Hazel..We will be cheering you all the way

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...Its a soggy morning here right now and the forecast is for rain here all day..Looks like a day for watching movies..Time to put the kettle on for a cuppa..Coffee?

Comment

• Hazel - run ya bugga, run!

G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps! I iz still pooped Ruddy girl-dog decided she must go out NOW! At 4:15 this morning, and again at 6:20. At 8:15, when she did it for the third time, I decided I may as well get up and stay up. Could've done with a bit longer, as. Hubby had already woken me around 2:00 when he got up for the loo.

Coffee?

Comment

• That's it. I am not editing out the full-stop that this ruddy thing keeps inserting. I am turning auto-correct OFF once and for all.

Comment

• Morning all, SP, I take it you are pretty far North, it's lovely and sunny here this morning although a little cold! Autumn has arrived all too soon and leaves on the trees are changing colour already!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X