Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I was closer Dotty - but I'll have to make do with the leftover banana muffins I made with the grandchildren this afternoon.

Comment

• Good evening all

back home tonight after spending the week working in South Wales, VC very kindly told me my hotel used to be an asylum so that explains the buckles on the dressing gowns.

Popped over the plot on the way home and no real change but itwas noticeable that the weed growth is begining to slow down.

We have the pleasure of our grandson tomorrow so I shall not be staying up too late tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        back home tonight after spending the week working in South Wales, VC very kindly told me my hotel used to be an asylum so that explains the buckles on the dressing gowns.
        If your very quiet at night in that hotel you can hear VC asking "Anyone got any seeds to swap?"
        I think VC still has one of those dressing gowns
        Last edited by cardiffsteve; 26-09-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Congrats Carriann on your new job. Great news
          sigpic

Comment

• You must be an inmate too CS - if you've heard me through those padded walls

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              You must be an inmate too CS - if you've heard me through those padded walls
              I have very good hearing
              Whats that your saying? "Would i like a cup of tea and a piece of cake?"

Yes please, white and one, ta

Comment

• Evening peeps!

I've just had cheese and biscs and then a slice of courgette cake, and the remains of a glass of homemade wine.

The courgette cake is so good that I'm glad that I've grated and frozen some courgettes (ta, Bren for that idea) to make more over the winter.

Comment

• Morning

Dotty just read your happy post so a big congrats to and your family on the birth of Emily Ellen.
                  Last edited by Bren In Pots; 27-09-2014, 06:53 AM. Reason: typo
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all..Its Saturday!!!!!...Coffee?

Comment

• I also just read your news Dorothy, how lovely
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ohh, I'm feeling a bit of any emotional wreck now, soppy old thing!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Congrats on your great news Dorothy
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just planted red onions in a long container. Also dug over a patch in the front garden that had meadow flowers in, and planted narcissi for the spring.
                            Oh, and I have a seed catalogue through the post, Saturday night reading
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hello All! Congratulations Dotty
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just got back from circuits to help me get fitter and lose weight.

Thats how I feel
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by cardiffsteve; 27-09-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X