• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea please G4.....ta muchly!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning. Sun is shining here! Make s a changed from it raining(now I have said that I bet it will rain later!) I went to bed really early last night. Been suffering with a bad headache now for a couple of days. Hope you all have a fab day
      Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Mornin Flo'nall!

We've got the rain here at the moment....I'll hang on to it for a while longer if you wish?
        Yes please Nicos, boys were late getting ready for school this morning...my OH turn to do the school run but he thought he would teach them a lesson...(I've been running around like a mad woman and they just think as we both work from home we've got nothing better to do!) anyway, cut a long story short he dumped them out of the car with a two mile walk left to go!

Now, I know it will do them some good but I really hope it doesn't rain before they get there!

Comment

• Morning no rain here but we've had plenty overnight, so when I go for a stroll I'll be keeping out of those muddy fields.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all...lovely sunshine this morning but boy it's cold! Just took daughter and son-in-law to airport after their long weekend with us and the mist was floating just above the fields, absolutely beautiful but it was only 3 degrees...that was at 8.30 this morning! brrr!
            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all

It was wet and orrible this morning but now the sun is out. I expect we'll get another heavy shower while I'm walking to or from the dentist though.
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Artnoon from me too.
                Just back from a mooch around the bargain stores. Spent about £30 in Wilkos, mostly on garden tools; original price over £100. I'm a very happy chicken
                Very changeable weather - downpours and sun showers.
                Hope you're all having a smiley day

Comment

• Afternoon, not been outdoors only as far as the GH and bird table but still having a good day messing around in my craftroom and reading. Plus daughter came over to visit not to see us but for a mug of tea powers of in her area.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• As predicted I got wet going to the dentist. On the plus side, it demonstrated that my "waterproof" stetson is indeed waterproof.

Better yet, my new crown is now firmly installed. Hopefully that's the end of dentistry for at least another 6 months!

Now to fill my newspaper tubes with compost and put some sweet pea seeds in.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• No dentist for me today, I got drenched going for a blood test, the positiveness of the rain, there was no queue, and an armful of blood taken straight way!

And because the rain was so bad, I did lots of 'stuff indoors' , cleared and tidied a cupboard, defrosted chiller, that kind of thing, so feeling 'organised'. ( kind of)
                      DottyR

Comment

• It's been dry most of the day and soon as I set foot outside it decided to start raining and now it's stopped now I am inside! Not done anything really today apart from spend the day in bed. I am not feeling to good, had a headache for about 3 days now and it will not go. I thought it was my eyes, the headache went when I put them on and then after wearing them for a bit I started to feel sick. Plus I am just really tired.

Anyway, hope you all are well
                        Carrie

Comment

• I haven't been out anywhere today, weather not too bad though. Made 6 jars of marmalade - a previous poster made me think about doing it,
                          Then in honour of hubby's missing tooth etc, made corned beef hash with a fried egg on top - yummy
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening All. Poor Cari, hope your headache soon goes. G4 me tonight (although not our lovely G4). I've just completed my e-learning mandatory training at home. Don't scold, I really haven't the time to do it during working hours! Hope you're all having a lovely evening. I'm off to have a smug can of cool lager now I've done that. I've even booked on a fire lecture next week
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All. Good job I remembered to turn the lights off on my way out! No rain yet, but another chilly start. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                                I thought it was my eyes, the headache went when I put them on and then after wearing them for a bit I started to feel sick.
                                Good morning all, hope you are feeling better soon Cariann, my advice is to keep your eyes in at all times..........
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X