X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Evening all

following the sterling efforts of NVG and others we made a trip to the shops and purchased most of the hamper bits for the Trussel Trust.

Did anyone bag a Black Friday bargain?
    Good evening folks...Yup got a good Black friday bargain online..36 Bottles of wine..24 red and 12 white for £149..RRP £350

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      Good evening, well I managed to make a meal using the slower cooker. Not burnt anything haha. Going to have a relaxing night in front of the TV with a few vodkas. I am going to the Manchester Christmas markets tomorrow with my friend. We go every year. How are you lot tonight?

Vodka anyone?
      Glad your dinner turned out just fine Carrie...We had Fish and chips tonite from the chippie MMmmm..Pour me a small vodka Carrie..That would be just wonderful

Comment

• Black Friday is another Americanism that I want no part of. A bit like trick-or-treating, and let's-sue-for-the-least-little-thing.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all!

Back from big Morries shopping, now have a glass of redcurrant wine, and getting ready to go to the pub.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          So I look like Mr Flo?? Hmm. Not sure if that'll be a good look in a frock and heels at the pub later.
          Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          If it's of any consolation Hazel, Himself was quite a pretty boy.
          Not remotely, Flo.

Right - off to try not to look like Mr Flo in a dress....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Morning all, hope all is well....sshh Tripmeup! It's still. November!
            ....just about Jay, just about

Well I am well comfy now after a busy week at work..
            Fire lit, kids in jammies watching the annual Toy Show on TV..they love it, and I bought them some treats to enjoy whilst watching it...
            Five year old delighted with herself, as she got Student of the Week award I imagine they all get it at some stage

Time for a drink in the GR me thinks
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, nice clear morning for a change.

Well. This is a strange weekend. Husband has just left to go see sick and frail parents, his father was discharged from hospital yesterday, due to go back for op in few weeks. Carers are going in more + family support. So he is on way to Cotswolds, will be back tomorrow evening. He went with 'cool box ' of emergency food as their Aga, has packed up!

So am on my own, now, what to do? Mmmmmmm let me think.
              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all...Dry here today, but don't think I'll get much done as I am entertaining the kids for the day as herself has gone off for the day with her Mam..
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Lucky old you Tripmeup...and wise old Mrs. TMU!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, dark and damp this morning but a good day is forecast so we will see! I really ought to think about Christmas shopping, I haven't even bought a card so far! When the kids were young I loved this time of year, now I just can't get the enthusiasm going although I do love putting up the tree. Well off for a cuppa...tea, coffee anyone, my turn to offer this morning!
                    Last edited by Jay22; 29-11-2014, 09:01 AM. Reason: Spelling!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning, looks dull outside. I'm off out soon to Christmas Markets. Have a good day.
                      Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!

Lovely sunny, still morning here.

Going to tweek a few decorations I've made and then try and do some more tidying up indoors.....my kitchen and lounge look like a cross between a sweat shop and a building site!

Hopefully I'll have time to do a few outdoor jobs too...I 've got some winter lettuce which needs planting out.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Afternoon! Dark and dreary here and although it seemed warm earlier, it's cooling down rapidly now. I've still got to plant my elephant garlic, but it's still too wet. I'm off on work on Monday, so I'm hoping the ground will dry out a bit between now and then. Toying with the idea of starting to wrap presents, but trying to find some motivation. Has anyone seen any?
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Nope, none here, Flo!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooooooon Peeps! I'd planned to make a day of sorting Hubby's accounts (you've heard this before, I know), but I don't seem to have got far. I've done three loads of washing, mowed up the leaves out the back, cleaned out the Chooks, vacuumed then washed/bleached the kitchen floor, tidies the office/study/studio/junk room and refiled everything on the Lappy's desktop!

It's liberating, don't you know!?
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 29-11-2014, 02:28 PM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening! I went to our old park with Rosie this afternoon and she had to check her wee mails at almost every tree in the park! Still, we had a good hour's walk - me limping though - and home for us all to have a nap.

Now the dogs are on the sofa beside me playing a special dog game which involves Rosie lying on her back beside Petal - playing sharks. Petal's whole head fits in her mouth! I daren't get involved or my hand could end up the worse for wear but the dogs both seem happy!
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• What's up Jeanie? Have you hurt yourself?

Just waiting for one GG tonight, one is out and the other has an interview early tomorrow. Youngest (the crafty one) is looking forward to having us to herself!
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X