Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon its been frosty here all day so I'm glad I dug up some parsnips yesterday because the grounds frozen.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Everything defrosted here quite quickly today so managed to start digging that second bed afterall

Comment

• afternoon all,Jules you will have to post a pic when the cake is done,yay thats the way to do it Dorothy,never leave such a place without something for the garden,on the way back home this afternoon,called into a garden center,came out with spudz=salad blue,caesar and saxon,just a few new ones to try,plus sweetcorn seeds,sutton broadies,red onion setts,and 4 variety of peas,onwards,early onwards,douce provence,and green shaft,WELL,one must add to ones collection,,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just popped up to the local shop - Flipping heck it's cold out there!

Comment

• Gosh it has suddenly got cold,I'm freezing, still a bit of cold will kill a few bugs on the plot, all this rain and warmth can't be good.
            DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
              Just popped up to the local shop - Flipping heck it's cold out there!
              Don't say that - I'm just heading out the door with my shorts on! Running up to the big Sains to get cat litter. It weighs a ton, so I'm getting the bus back.

Comment

• Hazel I had my shorts on this morning but it was indoors

Comment

• Nice afternoon at the allotment - off to play a league chess match at Ardrossan now
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                    HH What is a magic square?.
                    These are magic squares:

Experimental knitting. Though they are more rectangular. Plan to stitch together and make a blankey eventually. I can only do 2 stitches! Can't read patterns. Numbers make my brain hurt, I don't do numbers. Currently on number 3 square

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                    http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                    Attached Files
                    Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Hazel I had my shorts on this morning but it was indoors
                      Shorts? It's January for goodness sake.

Comment

• If you can do knit and purl stitches, HH, try alternating them for a pattern - it's called Moss stitch. Start with an odd number of stitches. First row knit one, purl one across the row. Second row purl one, knit one all across the row. Repeat these two rows until your square is the right length, cast off.
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Way too early to get me pins out
                          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                            Shorts? It's January for goodness sake.
                            I've tried wearing leggings for my workouts but shorts are more comfy, I do get funny looks if I answer the door in them though.

Comment

• You have a door in your shorts, Bren!!!?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm nothing if not predictable!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X