X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Think of it as seed viability testing, Trip Someone's got to do it
    Said it before and I'll say it again.... You truly are a martyr
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• I know, Trip. One day I'll be known as St. VC, patron saint of seed sowers. There'll be a shrine to me in a greenhouse somewhere and people will come from far and wide to have their seeds blessed

Comment

• Good morning all,we got some sun too,only right seeds should be tested first
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          There'll be a shrine to me in a greenhouse somewhere:
          Just the one then?
          I should think with your track history, that the shrine will be built around a number of greenhouses...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• I don't think 3 GHs is excessive for a shrine, do you? Maybe I should get a few more...........

Comment

• Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps. We have dull and overcast, today, but at least it's not cold and/or raining.

Unfortunately the internet is on a g-o-o-o s-s-l-l-o-o-o-w-w at the moment, so it looks like I may have to knuckle down to some housework.

Coffee?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I am waiting for an email to say that Rosie and I can go on a treasure hunt at a local dog agility centre this afternoon - hoping there is a space for us.
                Also hoping it doesn't rain!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all ... rather later than usual, but I have not been idling, I have been productive. Just having a quiet cup of coffee before hitting the shops - did most of the shopping yesterday evening, so fruit and veg from the market, butchers, library. It is a patchy sky here, but not actually raining. Hopefully a walk later - OH wants to play with his new toy (pedometer) so we will have to do some setting up and step counting. Have a good day everyone

Comment

• I got my replacement pedometer in the post yesterday - the last one had gone wrong and it was in guarantee so they sent me a new one - I ended up walking 5 miles after I set it up yesterday!

Just had an email from the agility club offering us a place - it starts at 1 pm! All excited now. Dog is unimpressed - she is sleeping off her breakfast!
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Brill news Jeanie....should be fun!
                      Let us know how you both get on
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I gave upon Pedometers; the first one underestimated by quite a considerable amount, and refused to be calibrated, so I bought a more expensive one. That calibrated easily - or so I thought - then it went wrong, and I refused to buy another. I'm now using the MyFitnessPal App on my Mobile, which seems to be having the desired effect, in that if I don't have the 'spare' calories to use, I don't eat them. Most of the time. My clothes are already looser, which considering Christmad has just been, I'm quite encouraged.

Enjoy your adventure, Jeanie. My two are entertaining themselves barking at the whole of the County's Dog-walkers as they walk past the garden. Well, it certainly seems like the whole ruddy County's.

I've stopped for some grub, whilst waiting for the washing machine to finish - then I'm going to go find the vacuum cleaner...

Comment

• Afternoon All, just popped in for a quick visit now the washing's done. Have a good time Jeanie, hope you find the hoover G4. Right, off to hang out the clothes, the sun is shining and I'm not sure for how long. Then it's sausage roll time and some pastry for the meat'n'tater pie tomorrow. Enjoy your day and see you later Ooh, second series of Sherlock has just dropped through the letterbox.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Quite sunny and warm still here 12C

Might pop into the garden and clear out a small flower border which is in a sun trap!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I found it - the Vacuum, that is! We now have a clean bathroom, and I'm half-way through the kitchen. Why do I always find a dozen other jobs that need doing at the same time?

I need a cuppa now, anyway, so I've stopped!

Comment

• OH and I were girding our loins (mentally) to go out and try the pedometer. Cue weather ... hail, then thunder and lightning whilst hailing! Thank goodness I was girding slowly - I could have got caught in that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X