X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• persisting rain up here. Pest as I had things I wanted to do today

Comment

• I'm about to vanish for the day,going to Ribiera Brava for lunch (limpets in garlic butter ) later peeps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• enjoy matey

Comment

• [makes mental note not to go face to face with BB after lunch time ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
            [makes mental note not to go face to face with BB after lunch time ]
            With that beard, those limpets may take up residence

Comment

• Bladdy weather - bright sunshine at the back, and black as the ace of spades at the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                With that beard, those limpets may take up residence
                I thought it was muscles that liked to hang on ropes, limpets prefer rocks don't they?
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• You mean like Popeye, Mikey?

Just had coffee with the sister. She came wafting cream cakes and was offended when I turned them down.

Fresh coffee, anyone?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Why didn't you grab one for me, Jules!?

Aaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps. Nice here today, apart from a heavy rain shower that lasted twenty minutes. Temperature is dropping, though. Had a nice ride out in the sun then a dog walk in the mud. Had to hose the buggas off again when we got home.

That sauce looks worth buying, Flo - may have a g**gle. Personally I love Lea-and-Pea's, and use it in lots of dishes - when I do actually cook! Another one worth buying is Benenden Sauce, from the little Village of the same name in Kent. It's a roast Garlic sauce, I believe, and I LOVE it. I have also run out, and can't afford to visit the place where I buy it from.
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 28-01-2014, 02:39 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I've re-discovered how nice fig rolls are, mostly because we're run out of scones and I needed something with my afternoon mug of tea.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• "D'you fancy taking the little ones out for a walk along the beach" asked daughter. "Why not" said I "It's a bit windy but nice and sunny".

20 minutes later we were running for shelter as the hailstones hammered down

Comment

• Evening All.....Very dramatic sunset, in between very dramatic rain and hail.

I've remembered that I hate sewing with velvet. Pity I didn't remember this before I ordered some more. Going to have to tack the back on this cushion - can't using the walking foot in this instance. Can't afford to mess up, it's Liberty.

Coffee?
                          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Another busy day - stage 2 of kitchen ceiling completed - still to receive 3 coats of varnish before complete but have now started another job and all tiles have now been removed from the kitchen walls and son in law will plaster the area for new tiling whilst I am at Largs tonight playing chess - as a reward I have booked my daughter and him into the Aqua Sauna when we go to Center Parcs at end of next week Assuming plasterwork is complete will do the tiling tomorrow.
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Quiet here tonight... mad busy day at work.... No energy to do anything but watch TV....after we got kids to bed of course..
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• EVENING TRIP and all,not so quiet now ay me lad
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X