Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I ever tasted a custard apple. I have some persimmons on the side - not sure why I got them - haven't dared try them yet.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• HAPPY FEBRUARY 1ST, grapes!!

I'm roaming the borough today, and am taking my mother to see my godmother in Bedford, so I'll see you all later.

Comment

• Morning all - another day for staying indoors which is just as well
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Chinese New Year, another opportunity to celebrate, 'The Year of the Horse', but I expect you will all know that.

Have a good year, Spring will be here very soon, as soon as the rain stops.
          DottyR

Comment

• Later peeps,I'm off to my favourite fish soup emporium
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• G'Mooooooooornin' Peeps. Sunny and warm here today - not sure how that happened, but I've decided to bung all the dog laundry on the line, so that'll probably upset those in charge.

Half the back lawn is still under water, even the dogs are tip-toeing around on the rapidly reducing green areas, and I'm sick of it. My poor Chooks are up to their hocks in it, not that they seem to mind at all, luckily, and I can't help wondering how long it's all going to take to get tidy once everything dries up - if it ever does.

Coffee?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all. Sunshine and blue sky here this morning. First time for ages.

Comment

• Very Cross The car won't start and I am waiting for the RAC man.

Comment

• Morning All.....Brighter here first thing - the wind howled and the rain poured last night. The Weather Cats were coming in wetter and wetter throughout the night to blot themselves on our duvet & patchwork quilt - I can see grey coming up the Channel though, and the wind is picking up again.

Found my apron pattern yesterday, and tidied the workroom somewhat. I'm running out of space to put fabrics in now. Noooooooo..........I need more fabric! Just waiting to see what this vintage fabric on the Bay does - 9 minutes to go - I do wish people would stop bidding on it

Can't put the kettle on just yet.......I'm watching & waiting, hopefully to pounce!
                    Last edited by julesapple; 01-02-2014, 09:44 AM.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Dang.....£26 plus £7 p&p. Needless to say I did not bid.....

Coffee?
                      Jules

Comment

• Bummocks, Jules.

Well, I really have turned into my Mother - shoot me now!

I only wanted to see how evenly the new cooker toasted...

Comment

• In what way have you turned into your Mother, Geef?

It was a huge piece of the most fabulous fabric - Sanderson Racing Yachts - 56" x 90". Had I been feeling a little more flush, I most definitely would've paid that for it. Never mind, there'll always be more another day.
                          Jules

Comment

• At garage waiting for new starter motor to be fitted. £189

Trip to Bedford to see ailing Godmother postponed.

Comment

• Standing at the sink scraping the black off the toast, Jules. It used to drive me potty as a kid, that she always burnt the toast. I mean, how hard can it be, slide it under the grill. Wait. Take it out again.

All because we have a new cooker, and I couldn't be arrised to bend down and get the toaster out of the cupboard anyway, so I decided to try out the grill...

Comment

• Bummocks, Hazel. Was it you that had car trouble the other day, or am I getting myself in a muddle again?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X