Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All. Sitting here upstairs listening to the wind howling outside and I can just hear the sweet sound of Himself doing the washing up downstairs.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• G'Evening Had a good day in the garden, clearing brambles etc, with just the occasional shower. Winds just started here - so kind of it to stay away until dark.
      Time to light the fire and think about what to eat..............next

Comment

• Dog has had two walks today and I have renamed her the Artful Dodger due to her picking my pocket twice First time was for the poo bags - now shredded on the floor - and the second time was for a tissue - similarly disposed of.

Off out for another swiss fondue evening shortly.
        Last edited by Jeanied; 01-02-2014, 04:55 PM.
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening......Wind has howled and rattled here all afternoon, and the rain hasn't stopped, just gone from light to heavy to heavier.

The Boy had a slight cold this morning. Now it's flu blown Man Flu Of course, I'm full of sympathy 'Boy, go and take a cold & flu capsule' 'No, No, I'll be fine...I'm just really ill' 'Right, well, if you're not going to help yourself, then shut up and suffer in silence' And, for Gawd's sake, don't give it to your father.....

Didn't get anything done this afternoon, I fell asleep....
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Look what's 'breathing' in my kitchen.
            Attached Files

Comment

• And while it's breathing, I'm nipping to little Morries for a paper and a couple of pints of milk.

Comment

• If you drink all that and a couple pints of milk, you'll need more than a paper to mop it all up, Hazel!

I watched the Rugby. Well, what I could see of it through two dogs who were doing their best Rugby impression right in front of the telly.

G&T anyone?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Not for me, G4. I've just scoffed these.....

Sometimes you have to suffer for your figure......

Low carb pancakes with chocolate sauce, cream and raspberries. Oh. be still my beating heart....
                  Last edited by julesapple; 01-02-2014, 06:40 PM.
                  Jules

Comment

• That looks delicious, Jules!!!

I'm having left over pheasant with potatoes in beef gravy. The bird itself is lovely with Nigel Slater's recipe, but I can really really do without the stock the basis of which is vermouth. I hope I like vermouth to drink, I've got a massive bottle of it in the cupboard.

I'm going to try Bren's recipe with the other pheasant which is in the freezer at the mo.

Comment

• Well I have just had my first sip of a glass of Malbec, and very lovely it is too.

Comment

• Happy February, Hazel!

Cheers!

(I've only got flavoured water, but I'm enjoying it!)
                        Last edited by julesapple; 01-02-2014, 07:40 PM.
                        Jules

Comment

• Yay,well spotted Jules Hazel is off the wagon so next weekend party at her place I reckon
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Happy February Hazel and happy Weekend to me
                            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Just put 3rd coat of varnish on the ceiling - I remember when you had to wait 24 hours between coats - now it says 20 minutes on the tin - time for beer
                              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• I am cheesed out with a big helping of fondue - yummy.
                                While I was out (only a few houses away on the street) dog decided to exercise her vocal repertoire by some yodelling and howling. So funny to hear her but possibly a bit more annoying for immediate neighbours. Never had a dog that yodelled before
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X