X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss not seeing the photos what Jules make, so please post them
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Another vote here for photos from Jules.

Comment

• OOOOIIIIYYYYYY!!!!! JUUUUUULES we NEEEEEEEEEEED piccies!!!!!!!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Was that subtle enough!?

Comment

• Lovely G4. Anyway, who said she couldn't post piccies on here. Let me at em.

Comment

• Prevening...or is it evening yet? Stayed dry today, although it looked threatening several times. Pretty sunset we've just had - looked very nice reflected in the Chook Garden puddles (read: mud bath)

I've finished the two aprons (quite pleased with them considering I'm having a wobbly day!) and started some hunting scene cushions - managed to get three out of a piece of very vintage GP Baker fabric. Not sure how they'll turn out - they aren't my sort of thing but someone might like them. I was supposed to be making more aprons but I got sidetracked. I'm still not sure I should post pics on here, especially of these things because they are for an event, although I'm very touched by the requests and the support. It might be a better bet to put them on FB?

I would offer coffee but I'm just going to start griddling chicken for supper - I may have to be very wicked and have a glass of white with my supper
              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Fair enough Jules but not all actually go on faceache me being one

However although I think it's a shame you feel that way, I remember what happened a little bit ago.
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• I don't remember. Who complained? Or did someone nick Jules's ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                    Fair enough Jules but not all actually go on faceache me being one

However although I think it's a shame you feel that way, I remember what happened a little bit ago.
                    Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                    I don't remember. Who complained? Or did someone nick Jules's ideas?
                    Eh!? What did I miss?

Jules, everyone is now on FB wondering who you are so they can see your things...

Comment

• Evening all! I had a luverly steaming hot bath after my run, and a zzzzzzzzzzzzzz afterwards,

Woke up hungry then realised I have nothing planned for tea. But I had a rummage in the freezer and found the late-sale quiche that I bought for the grand sum of 35p yesterday from little Morries can be cooked from frozen - hurrah! With jacket spud and salad, I think.

If you want great jacket spuds, grow 'picasso' - they are utterly delicious.

Comment

• No, Rusty, I got a slap. Management mistook previous photographs as selling. It was a misunderstanding, unpleasant for all, but I'd rather not chance it again - especially as Management would be right if they picked it up this time; not that I would be selling on here but that these particular items are intended for sale, where as the others were gifts.

I'm sorry, RT, I know a lot don't do Face Ache, but you do see my point? Until we know where we stand with Admin it's just better not to do it, even though I love a chance to be a show off! I did suggest a 'Showing Off' type thread, but we have to wait for a decision from On High.

Dang. White wine has given me hiccups. The BH said 'Would you like a glass of white?' and when I came out of the kitchen there was my glass of white on the dining table - in a high ball glass! Of course, it would have been rude not to drink it......

G4, there's a new game for everyone - find me on FB. I guessed who you were easily enough
                        Last edited by julesapple; 02-02-2014, 05:54 PM.
                        Jules

Comment

• I didn't realise there had been 'issues' Jules. I thought there was a 'Crafty' thread a year or so back, where folk shared their hints, ideas and creations. Perhaps you could look it out. I would, but Chef is yelling at me to get my fat arris in the bath...

Comment

• Geef...you're on the PC in bath?

Someone has found me on FB already!
                            Jules

Comment

• Hey now then folks,a LOT of work has been going on "behind the scenes" with regard to advertising,Jules I do understand your trepidation but rest assured we now have a level playing field.Members putting up pictures of things they have produced is fine just so long as they are not advertising it/them as for sale/commissioned items.
                              Personally I really liked to see Jules "twirly girly" dresses (my description),Bren's dolls house items,G4's sketch's,etc.
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 02-02-2014, 06:21 PM.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X