This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

Very little cloud here this morning (think it rained itself away last night)
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by binley100 View Post
      So you could say about .......err for example a two day family festival with lots to see and do as a day out for people . ?
      You could say something like ... Hey folks I'm going to a two day family festival with lots for all ages to see and do,anyone fancy a meet up PM me. ....

That's not advertising beyond where you will be & that you would be happy to meet fellow grapes Probably best not to put up your whole diary though

Comment

• Morning its nice and dry out so a good start to the day
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - sunshine and wind here at the moment - have a meeting to discuss a Family History Project this morning so waiting phone call to arrange.
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Connection keeps dropping out so I shall love you & leave you now & return later in the day,have a good un peeps

Comment

• Morning all.

Sunshine and high cloud today, but very windy up in the mountains - we can see the snow streaming off the tops. I was going to try a little potter on skis today despite no leg muscles, sore swollen knees and mal-functioning shoulders but didn't fancy getting wind-blasted as well. Maybe tomorrow. Not been out except to the medical folks or the shops since late October and I'm going crazy!!

Hope all those with aches and pains are feeling better soon and the calmer weather lasts.

Time for espresso and ginger courgette cake if anyone fancies fighting off the OH for some.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Re-morning All.....grey and very windy out there now. Patio looks dry, not sure if it's rained yet.

Got about an hour's sleep before Desmond woke me up, clambering about in the windowsill about my head.

Coffee?
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by snuffer View Post
                  Hurrah, hurrah indeed. Sorry I've not responded sooner but we've had quite a busy weekend, grandchildren visiting and ferrying aged parents around.
                  I was trying to get a shot of his shaved tummy from where they did the ultrasound, and used the catnip mouse to encourage him to turn over - so here's an 'action' shot, from where it turned into a wild game. So a fail on the tummy pic!

Attached Files

Comment

• Just been walking the dogs, this is a view of meadfoot beach, they have closed the road.

And this is a pic of a beautiful house that has fallen into the sea.

Attached Files
                    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Starting to slow down again.

Still stinking hot - surprise, surprise. Fire on the other side of town 1700 ha earlier this evening.
                      Fire on this side has gone another 100 ha, but probably not in our direction.
                      I'm amazed that last year when we had our fire it was HUUUUUGE. Everyone in the state knew the name of our small town. This year, the fires do not even rate a mention - it's really weird, you can't help wondering if there is some reason for it. But we're all safe atm.

Finished nights (some people should be muzzled at birth, and a few of them are on staff where I work ) Off till friday. Hoping, praying, that the cooler weather predicted will come to pass.

No gardening done, or even thought of in this weather. Horse still limping.

So how are you all going?
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Poor house owners must be devastated, Bill. How's your hand now? Clot dispersed yet?
                        Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                          Connection keeps dropping out so I shall love you & leave you now & return later in the day,have a good un peeps
                          I know what you've been up to......

Has a British plumber conquered the biggest wave ever surfed? Father-of-two from Devon pictured hurtling down monster 80ft wall of water off Portuguese coast | Mail Online
                          Jules

Comment

• Afternoon All. Fine and dry so far here. Off on a little jaunt with my daughter and eldest GG. Just popped on tinternet to see if I can get my money back from what turned out to be a dodgy deal. They've offered me a credit, but I don't want that. Have a good day and see you later
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                              Poor house owners must be devastated, Bill. How's your hand now? Clot dispersed yet?
                              Yes apparently a woman bought it last year unseen for £100,000, it was already starting to fall into the sea then! now she is complaining.

I still have no pulse in my right wrist, I think I qualify as a 50% zombie. Apart from the hand being cold it is no problem, in fact I hope the clot stays there rather than making its way to my brain. I may get a bracelet made saying "Check the other bloody wrist" just incase I am unconscious ever.
                              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Blimey Bill that sounds awful. You are very calm about it!

Dunno what is wrong with the dog today she is very sleepy - fine on her walk but now snoozing with her head on my knee. Laptop on the other knee and she keeps leaning over and turning it off with her paw.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X