• Show
Clear All

• Ere yer go ....

Attached Files
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Forecast here is for heavy rain all day tomorrow. I was congratulating myself on the training plan called for a swim tomorrow rather than a run, but then realised I'm having my hair cut in the morning, so a lunchtime swim would ruin all that good work by the hairdresser.
      Lot to be said for my hairstyle - skin is waterproof plus saves a fortune in hairdressing costs
      Last edited by Sheneval; 04-02-2014, 08:25 PM.
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! That is SO TEDIOUS!!! I have matched about 140 records with about the same again to go.

I've had enough of that for one day so I'm off to get a nice cup of tea for supper and up to my gwely with the cats.

Comment

• Another looong day at work, just got back to me digs. But a good day shower and bed night all
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Nos da Hazel a RedThorn. Sleep well - but not together

Comment

• Well! I'm biting my tongue, and not saying anything. But d@mn it's hard

Nighty night all - I'm cold and loving it Sooo nice. Wish there was more of it coming our way, but sadly not. Best be grateful for small mercies I guess.

Need to go into the office and try to find the girl's birth certificate. You know it will be in the last place I look, and as there are 3 people's extra stuff in there, it's not going to be pretty. If I'm not out by lunch time send in the dogs....pref those ones with wine casks around their necks.

Hazel - with our heat, if you managed to survive a run you wouldn't care that your hair looked like you'd been for a swim anyway. You'd just be glad you made it out alive. Enjoy your laps.
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• How is it quarter to one and I'm still playing on here? I'm sure it was 10pm about half an hour ago Nos da!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                  Need to go into the office and try to find the girl's birth certificate. You know it will be in the last place I look......

Well, yeah......unless you're going to keep on looking after you find it, then it will be the last place you look

That's far too logical for me this late/early. The weather seems to have abated for now, so I might be able to drop off to sleep in a bit.
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Good Morning and welcome to another Wednesday. Bit lighter again here today, but blowing hard and just started to lash it down again. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin flo
                      Wet and windy here too
                      Just been emailing a Hobbycraft shopping list to a friend who is off to the UK tomorrow.Hope the wind drops for their sailing
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gosh...just been reading the News...looks like loads of peeps are without power.
                        This wet and windy weather just keeps on coming back doesn't it?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, Nicos I've just been reading about the power outages and bad weather on the BBC, those down south are really having a bad time
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning - after a wet and windy night we now have a bit of thin sunshine. And a very quiet street as the commuters are not parking out front and dashing off to the station to get into London this morning!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all

Will you all stop it with the weather reports please I know what you're up to you just want me to look silly wearing loads of layers when we land & get out of the airport to totally unseasonal sunshine & temperatures in the high teens (insert optimistic smiley)
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                                Morning - after a wet and windy night we now have a bit of thin sunshine. And a very quiet street as the commuters are not parking out front and dashing off to the station to get into London this morning!
                                After a wet and windy night, we have a wet and windy morning .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X