Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stalling doing the washing up. Water should be hot now, though, so I'd better make the effort.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Parmesan and spinach souffle in the oven - eating round a friend's tonight I'm taking the souffle and she is making a salad to go with.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Oooooh, that sounds deelish, I love spinach and cheese together.

Mr.G's half an hour away, so I'm going to go and light the fire, coz he'll probably want to vegetate.

Comment

• Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinished!

All matched up and tidy, just got to run them through the mapping software, but that will wait until the morning.

Now then, corkscrew......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            I'm sat here stalling about putting the bins out
            Please don't put Bins out in this dreadful weather!!
            The wind is throwing the trees around - I'm glad its dark so that I can't see them. Probably won't sleep tonight worrying about the chimney falling on my bed (and me)
            Its so bad I've cancelled a meet-up with a Grape that I've never met before . Sorry - another time I hope.
            Take care all of you - its no night to put the cat or Bins out

Comment

• ^^Nutter!

I've just put my Bin out.

Comment

• Winds that bad this side of Wales, i decided to stay over tonight and head home in the morning and tackle the road in daylight
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Take care all of you - its no night to put the cat or Bins out
                  It OK VC we've decided there's no point putting the bins out because they're only going to get blown over and make a huge mess on the street.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oi you lot leave poor bins alone! Sure she would rather stay indoors on a night like this. Honestly you lot worry me some days
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Wise move RT. Hope tomorrow brings better weather

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                        Oi you lot leave poor bins alone! Sure she would rather stay indoors on a night like this. Honestly you lot worry me some days
                        Has anyone seen Bins tonight She could be blowing down the road like tumbleweed

Comment

• [lmg]http://rs311.pbsrc.com/albums/kk453/jacko72/tumbleweed.gif~c200[/lmg]

nAH,THAT^^^^^^^ WON'T work

img]V[/img]

Nor will that ^^^^

There we go
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 05-02-2014, 07:34 PM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening all...
                            Very wet day today after the storms of last night... Was gone to work this morning while it was still dark, so could not see if much damage done...
                            Had a look this evening and only one pane gone out of the greenhouses, so not too bad I suppose..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh my, that souffle was the best ever - the secret was to liberally swab the dish with butter (25g) and then dust with grated parmesan. It made a souffle crust that scraped out of the dish and tasted great!
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Our bins have gone - weighed down. They will keep turning up at just gone 6am to empty them, and there are usually only about two lots collected. And if they miss your bin, they don't call back when they say they will either.

Bins, if you're going to be out, please keep an eye on my cats? Ta!
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X