Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are you doing on The 'Vine then Hazel!

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Lovely pic, BB.

Cheers Hazel Should have took one last week as well when I took her there for her "almost a significant birthday" meal as well,but forgot if you ever get the chance lion fish is absolutely superb
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening All!! Just returned from my 2nd trip to the hospital this week with Mum. The good news is - she can see the top 2 letters on the sight chart and the consultant doesn't want to see her again for a week.
        We went shopping afterwards and she did her usual disappearing acts - she even vanished in the car park while I locking the car
        I bought her shopping as well and she "helped me pack" even though I'd said I had a "system" - namely, I was trying to pack her stuff in different bags to my own. Yep, you guessed, I've ended up with her milk and tinned beans - goodness knows what she has of mine
        Wet and miserable here all day - spent the morning doing some seed sowing in the kitchen!
        Hope you've all had a good day, despite the weather

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Still mucking about with the data list that I was working on last night. Tonight's task is to check a distance from each record & enter it in the spreadsheet. There are 338 records, and I've done 44........
          206 down, 132 to do.....

Had enough now - tomorrow's another day!

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          So what are you doing on The 'Vine then Hazel!
          Cheeky mare!

Comment

• Morning all - off to Center Parcs shortly
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Have a good time Shen...I have some very happy memories of the Nottingham one with the kids a few years back!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Shen, Nicos and anyone else who is up and about. Enjoy your time at Centre Parcs Shen. Happy Friday and have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Lock up yer daughters,for today I return looking like the fully tanned greek god I could have been,but for a wrongly timed birth
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• This I gotta see BB!
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                      Morning all - off to Center Parcs shortly
                      Don't forget to bring us a stick of rock Shen

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Morning all

Lock up yer daughters,for today I return looking like the fully tanned greek god I could have been,but for a wrongly timed birth
                      I read that as "Geek god"
                      If you haven't brought us a stick of rock, I'll be happy with SEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Morning all...Yesss, it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Lovely (frosty tho) morning here, but more rain forecast for later

Off out for a meal tomorrow night so have that to look forward to...Other than that, it shall be a movie night with the kids tonight....
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Frosty in Aberdeen as well but at least it is dry. Intend planting raspberry canes and moving strawbs out of 2 ltr pots into ground as well if the frost would co-operate and lift. Another raised bed to make and fill, trenches to take out and fill with compost & fym for peas, new compost bins to make et all. Lovin it though, great just getting out and doing

Comment

• Gorgeous morning here. Sunny, coldish but not frosty. The meter man has been and gone and I'm off to the end of the garden................I may be sometime

Comment

• Morning its nice and dry here so I'll be in the garden later.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well it's a lovely day here too - but unlike Shen going on hols; BB back from hols; Bren, AP and VC in the garden, I will be mostly mapping the remaining records in my data list.

Don't worry, Trip & me will keep the global economy on it's toes on your behalf to keep you in your pension pennies. (sorry Bren - I know you'll be out there doing your bit tomorrow).
                                Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 07-02-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X