This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Well it's a lovely day here too - but unlike Shen going on hols; BB back from hols; Bren, AP and VC in the garden, I will be mostly mapping the remaining records in my data list.

Don't worry, Trip & me will keep the global economy on it's toes on your behalf to keep you in your pension pennies. (sorry Bren - I know you'll be out there doing your bit tomorrow).
    Thank you Hazel - it is people like Trip and yourself keeping the wheels of industry turning that restores our faith in human nature and keeps us in the manner we have become accustomed to - in the meantime I've been swimming outside in the heated pool and am currently stretched out in front of a blazing log fire drinking McEwans Champion Ale wondering whether I should respond to the email from DT Brown offering me free postage this weekend - think I'll do that before I settle down in front of the TV watching a DVD on restoring a neglected garden. The kids have gone to the Sports Plaza for a couple of hours so lovely and peaceful here and I can see badgers on the CCTV covering Badger Wood.

All is well with the world

This is our school holiday week but in years gone by my daughter has had to take my eldest grandson off school on the odd occasion for a couple of days - it didn't make a jot of difference to his performance at school - he always got A+ for his projects, but the PC Brigade are in now full control and they like to put us in our place by wielding the big stick so we just have to do what we are told, bow our heads in submission and raise our arm in salute
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Yep. 388 records fully plotted, including tagged photos, dbase tidied and all sent off to the Client.

I'm done.
      Good on yer! *Passes glass of Red...
      Last edited by Glutton4...; 07-02-2014, 05:51 PM.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening All....Everyone braced for the next lot. We'll be ok in Somerset now.....

Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• I have to agree, Jules. It's really beyond belief the way the Authorities have seemingly ignored the plight of those in the South West. It's always someone else's problem, so no one does anything. I really feel for those poor souls who've lost everything. I expect half of them won't be insured, and many that are won't get any pay-outs, as it'll be declared an 'Act of God' which is just so unfair.

I should've put that on the 'Rant' thread.
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 07-02-2014, 06:25 PM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• BB in da UK
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Welcome home BB....hope the trip home wasn't too windy??
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Back from dog training classes and again Rosie listens to the trainer more than she does me

She is a very clever dog though.
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Cheers Nicos flight home was fine,way better than the aborted landing on the outbound,dunno what happened there heyho second go worked a treat

Comment

• Two eldest gone to their Nanny & Grandad for a sleepover.. so quick cartoon with son cuddling into me ( can't beat it )
                    And then a movie of myself and her self's picking for a change... With a glass of red... Of course... Anyone empty?
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back to the winter floods, BB.
                      Yay Trip - thanks for the offer - *waves empty glass.

Comment

• Saw some of the flooded fields from the 'plane today Jeanie

Comment

• A bit dire, BB - the park where I walk the dog is really boggy so she is almost constantly grey white not brown and white. Not going to the dog groomers until the weather improves - no point!

Comment

• There ya go Jeanie... Nice glass of Merlot..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Mines a fizz on a Friday Trip and as we are celebrating your momship I'll have a little cassis on the bottom cheers!
                              Last edited by Scarlet; 07-02-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Mmm Merlot!

Oh and a kir as well!!

*feeling spoiled now

Oooh just watched the local evening news on telly - wondered where one of the regular trainers at dog training was this evening and now I know. She was on the news, as part of a report on local flooding from the Thames!
                                Last edited by Jeanied; 07-02-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X