Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Slater's Kitchen Diaries p.32, Jules. If you haven't got that particular book, put it on your wish list - it's wonderful!

Comment

• Oh dear. Oh dearie, dearie me. I've just tried the BH's baked cheesecake. It's bad news......I've discovered I like it He's just said 'Hey! That's mine!!

Past tense, love, past tense.....

Hazel, I'll definitely add that book to my wish list - I like Nigel Slater's writing. I have the 'Real Fast....' series and his autobiography.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Evening all... Busy day at work, and quick stop at home for a slice of pizza before heading off to a committee meeting... It's Thursday, so just time for a quick glass of red before bed...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All. Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Friday, Happy Retirement to Mrs BB - hope you enjoy every minute (but hope it's not too sad for you). Happy Day, have a good one
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Cheers Flo,with what she has planned,she will need an extra two days a week to fit it all in
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all! It's calm and grey here at the mo, but batten down the hatches everyone and stay safe!

Comment

• Morning its just looking drab out, no wind, no rain and no sun.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  Morning all! It's calm and grey here at the mo, but batten down the hatches everyone and stay safe!
                  Wish i could say the same here, It is torrential rain and a gale. I guess its heading up country.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Probably heading here, Bill Getting wetter and windier by the minute
                    Looks like another indoors day for me!
                    Stay safe and dry, folks

Comment

• Morning all. Dry, grey and quiet here at the moment, but not for long according to the forecast.

Comment

• Morning! It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

More rain here too, with promise of "worse" for later....

Hopefully this will be the end of it...
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• And another storm has arrived here in Kent, I should gave taken a pic of the blue sky yesterday, just to remind me of what it looks like.

Back to the vacuuming.
                          DottyR

Comment

• Morning All......Horrible here, again. Rain & high winds, dark skies - most depressing after yesterday's patchy sunshine.

Coffee?
                            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Afternoon, I glad I did my outdoor things early on because its windy and raining heavy out now.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• All this talk of wet 'n windy reminds me,I not dug up any JA's yet
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X