• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pity I've just had breakfast because theres plenty of spam to have instead
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• All gone! Thanks peeps
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Morning! A bright, sunny, frosty start here! And a fluffy round blue tit landed on the feeder within feet of me when I went outside to check the weather!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Bore da !! Lovely sunny morning, warm sun, so I head out to the GH with my coffee. Mmmmmmmm luvly, really springlike......................then, hailstones and the roof turned white - as did Mary dog who was mooching around the garden!
          Sun's back now so I'm orf out again
          Happy Friday Grapeys

Comment

• Heppy Friday all! Have missed you all this week.

Up date on the magic square project, a not for profit project for me self

Took a while to stitch the 9 panels together, having jooh chubed how. Number ten is nearly finished. Found myself some bamboo needles, the metals ones are starting to make my arms a bit sore. The logic would be to stop...but er no... Frequented a lovely shop in Cov this morning before work to find them. Miracle of gurgle that.

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
            http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
            Attached Files
            Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Rafter noon all!
              ( says predictive text!!)

Just been admiring the increasing amount of yellow flowers opening in our gardens. They're glowing in the sunshine....lovely!

Window cleaning sesh in a minute ...not feeling at all domestic though. * sighs

My reward will be to sort out the packets of seeds ready for our local seed swap we've set up for the locals in early April.
              The fun will be translating names from English into Latin and the into French ....so peeps know what they are picking up!

Most are self saved seeds from several friends... of both veg and flowers ... and it's been fun trying to work out what some of them are!

..tis helping my general French too cos we're a mixed group of French and English speakers!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaarternoooooon Peeps. Nice innit!?

I noticed, before going out this morning, that I had my nick-nacks on inside out. Now, is it bad luck to change 'em, or bad luck to leave 'em? Anyway, I was short of time, so I left 'em. Managed to have a long ride on 'Spare' Orse, who was spooky in the wind, then a lovely dog-walk with Spotty chum and his owner, and a made it home in one piece. Too much information? Tough!

Coffee?
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 21-02-2014, 02:43 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I've spent the afternoon in my lovely sunny warm GH sowing seeds. and now its tea and a piece of custard tart time
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bad luck to change them round G4 although if you had an accident you'd be found wearing them inside out and surely that would be bad luck? I suppose it would have been bad luck to have had the accident in the first place, but I suppose that could have been caused by the unlucky inside out drawers
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Bad luck to change them round G4 although if you had an accident you'd be found wearing them inside out and surely that would be bad luck? I suppose it would have been bad luck to have had the accident in the first place, but I suppose that could have been caused by the unlucky inside out drawers
                      Errr yea, I think I get your gist Flo

Afternoon all..It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.............yay

Belated congrats on t'anniversary Jules....this weekend sees me hit the magic figure of 1 year, but don't worry, I served something like 12 years before that building up to it
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blimey, that year's gone quickly Trip! Flo? You're a Nutter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                          Blimey, that year's gone quickly Trip! Flo? You're a Nutter!
                          tell me about it, G4...

..I mean the time flying, not Flo being a nutter

..........Or do I
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Loving the new Avatar, Trip!

Comment

• ^^^^me too! you should try living in France...I spend half my life with a grin on my face...and now you know why!!!!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Right lovely Peeps, I'm off to soak my arris in the tub, then scoff me grub, on me lap whilst watching the Rugger. Out early tomorrow too, so play nicely without me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X