Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon its been nice and sunny today and now I'm home from work its going chilly never mind theres always the rest of the week
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Been lovely here too...but by heck is the temperature dropping..even the cat asked to come in!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening All !!
        Been to a local seed swap today. Bit disappointing - not many HSL seeds on offer this year. Apparently the organisers recieved a big cardboard box from HSL, got all excited then found it was mostly full of leaflets
        Met a friend who teaches permaculture and has 2 French students staying with her - should I be worried as she introduced me as "La femme fou"
        Went to little Morries and bought one of those mixed lettuce "living salads" reduced to 49p. Should be able to split all those overcrowded seedlings into lots of little plants
        Have just eaten 2 jam doughnuts and feel all sticky and sugary - such a nice feeling. I lurve Morrries' doughnuts.
        Hope you've all had a good day - nice weather, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Met a friend who teaches permaculture and has 2 French students staying with her - should I be worried as she introduced me as "La femme fou"
          Oh yessss! It means mad woman! Or nutterator in English xx
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Back to winter this morning in sunny Devon, yesterday was just a teaser.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Mornin all!

Looking forward to today...
              Bit of sewing
              Bit of sowing
              Then making up seed packets and rosemary cuttings with friends
              Then piccies to see Slave
              Then some nice nosh

Day sorted!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning you're right about the weather Bill its dull cold and windy outside today. So the only gardening I'll be doing that isn't inside the GH will be digging up some parsnips for tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                  Oh yessss! It means mad woman! Or nutterator in English xx
                  Thanks scarey - I thought it might from the way she was screwing her finger into the side of her head and rolling her eyes around Not sure who looked the craziest actually
                  'Tis grey and looks like rain may be on its way. Very mild though - 10.7C.
                  Tim & Joe on the radio, coffee in hand, not sure what to do next............sit down maybe!!
                  Hope you all have a crazy day

Comment

• Morning all..
                    Thank God I didn't retrieve the trampoline yesterday; we had serious winds again last night... From the house, I can see the wooden swing set has been tossed up into the air and broken in two
                    Too rainy to go out yet and check what else has been affected...Daughter's birthday today, so she will be confined to indoors activities...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's cloudy and windy here too, but not cold: 11c. I'm going down the allotment with Mrs H in a little while, we're gong to ferry a car-load of rubbish to the local tip. It'll be March next week and I still have ground to clear...
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Tim & Joe on the radio, coffee in hand, not sure what to do next............sit down maybe!!
                        Hope you all have a crazy day
                        Listening to Tim and Joe here as well

Comment

• Morning all Domestic tasks listening to Tim & Joe

Happy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake day Trip's little princess

Last edited by bearded bloke; 23-02-2014, 10:44 AM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Heard your name mentioned BB
                            Temp is 11C but its too cold to wander round outside without socks..............my 10 little pink piggies have turned blue
                            Just swapped some lettuce seedlings for half dozen eggs from my neighbour's chooks. Guess what's for lunch?

Comment

Just swapped some lettuce seedlings for half dozen eggs from my neighbour's chooks. Guess what's for lunch?
                              Lettuce? You seem to have too much
                              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaarternoooooooon! Blowwy innit!?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X