Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wot! No 4WD!? I've been on 2WD for the last year and a half, and I HAAAAAAAAATE IT!

I know exactly what I want next - I just don't have a spare eight grand to buy the thing. Although, if I got a 'proper' job...
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• OMFG! Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream????? DEEEEEEELISH doesn't even come close!

Comment

• I don't eat ice cream G4 - well hardly ever. And that sounds disgusting! But my daughter would probably love it.
        Hope both the dogs are ok again and stay that way. My fathers poodle had to have tablets for epilepsy when it was about 4? and lived to a great age.

Lovely day here, clear and bright. No rain, but maybe I'll get a lot done instead. Rain this week I hope. Going to start putting in some seeds for bok choy and anything else that grows fast! Can't be bearing this no fruit and veg business!

Planning to get work organised this week (if managers can be manouvred to think they want to do something for you.)

Best of luck with the Shakespeare HH. And the hubby hunting.
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• I ache! I suspect I'm going to ache a lot more tomorrow.
          I also have more heavy lifting to do tomorrow

Comment

• On a mission to sort daughters front garden out. It's been started and not finished and as she's on her own with toddler and not a gardener me and her brother are going to sort it! It's quite a depressing sight as she lives in a little row or terraces which have very nice planted up spaces and then there's hers, thought we'd try and cheer her up with some family bonding.
            The deal is she has to cook a roast , pretty fair I think!
            Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

• Morning its a bit wet out but not that cold.

That sounds a good deal LG plus you get to see the little one as well
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• You should try it Ali - it's like R€€c€'s Cups, and full of mini-ones. Just a touch salty - sooooo goooooood!

G'Mooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Dry here today, and I'm indoors doing laundry, and stuff for Hubby.

Bummocks, I may have to go finish that ice cream...

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Currently supping a glass of Prosecco, and waiting for Rost-Biff!
                  Now trying to remember who, on the Vine, used to call it that...
                  Was it not Dark Crow G4? I haven't seen him or PB for a while, bless 'em

Afternoon All. It's been bright and sunny up to now, but it's dark and raining as I type. Soup is on the hob and beans are soaking to go in tomorrow. Youngest son has been and gone - he's bringing me a chimney pot next week. Not sure what I'll put in it, or where I'll put it. The worry will be that it might "walk". Hope you're all having a good day.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    OMFG! Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream????? DEEEEEEELISH doesn't even come close!
                    Yep, I have and I can't add anything to the above description
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all..... well yes, I know technically it's afternoon, but it's morning for me still..especially after my overindulgence at the wedding yesterday... Lottie, you will be glad to hear I threw myself whole heartedly into it
                      Tired this morning tho, but have decided a nice Indian will have to be had for dinner, so something to look forward to later
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Oh no Trip, you'll have started G4 on the curry trail! I don't know what to make for dinner. We've loads of food in, but nothing I fancy. We haven't had a throw out for about 6 weeks so you've tempted me too.

Comment

• Did someone mention CURRRRRYYYYYYYYY!?

We actually had one quite recently - Monday, in fact, for Chum's Birthday celebrations. We're having Thai for mine, on TUESDAY, and I have ordered SNOOOOOOWWWWWWW for the day, but the weather-men never listen to me.

I've resisted the rest of the B&J's, so far, but I can hear it calling to me from the freezer, which, incidentally, is right next to my desk!

I've been busy being a domestic goddess but have stopped for a cuppa. Have to go and do horsey chores soon, so I may not get started again. Just had a belt off the ruddy vacuum, too. Hope it was only static. Can't check the earth in the plug, as it's a moulded one, but I did put my rubber gloves on! May just get himself to put a whole new cable on the thing, we have had it since about 1995!

Coffee?

Comment

• Well, it's blown up all cold and windy here now. Got back from the stables just in time to get the dog laundry off the line, before the rain started. Not quite sure how I managed that - I got held up by one 'sunday driver' on the way out, and two on the way back. Jeeeeeez some folk try my patience. I understand if you have to drive slowly, but twenty-five in a thirty, and the same in a forty, when there's no other traffic, no rain, broad daylight... makes me wonder if they'd just slid out the pub.

The worst was the little old lady in the three-wheeler, who was so busy telling her unrestrained dog to sit down, that she couldn't even keep the ruddy thing on her side of the road. It brought to mind several episodes of Mr. Bean...

Coffee?

Comment

• Black please G4. I had a cheeky little red followed by a not so cheeky little white and all whilst I was knitting a baby shoe. Shame on me! Decided not to have a throw out, cooking chicken instead. You've no idea how long it took me to type this!!!!
                              Last edited by Florence Fennel; 02-03-2014, 04:43 PM. Reason: worse for wear

Comment

• OIIIY! Flo - your cuppa went cold - have ya nodded off?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X