Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's put a huge smile on my face RL, what a lovely story, especially when Evie said "Cat". Love it, thank you!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon, home again and the first thing I did even before taking my coat of was to check the Heated propagator

Susie I'll be thinking of you and Mr Q all the best to both of you.

That was a good start to your weekend Jeanie
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Where is everyone? Watchin' the Rugby?

The above statement is my own opinion, and not necessarily that of 'The Management'
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• No, not watching the Rugby, hoping the football will finish very soon, yawn, yawn!
          DottyR

Comment

• Just back from the plot and nipping into Sains. That doesn't mean I've been super industrious - I just went down to take some composting stuff (oh, all right - the uneaten spaghetti squash which have been going manky in the mini greenhouse) and to dig a few leeks & celeriac. Pretty much past dusk when I got there - my plot looks fab in the dark.

Just about to get a glass of white on the go - anyone want to join me?

Comment

• Rosie and I are watching Crufts - she is chewing on a rawhide bone and I am supping the odd glass of white. Can't wait for the gun breeds tomorrow so I can see some Springers in action.
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Halfway down a can of lager while white is chillin'. Quote from granddaughter aged 17 - "Grandad, don't describe those ladies as 'fat' they're volumptuous" Love her
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                  Can't wait for the gun breeds tomorrow so I can see some Springers in action.
                  Noisy buggers them Springer's are

That ^^ Jeanie is a Springer short bolt action gun
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hello all, back from a jaunt in the capital. There was booty shaking involved. Not mine, but if a certain mrs.carter. I wasn't that impressed by her performance to be honest. Went and wandered around Hampton court palace in the sunshine yesterday, now that was nice!

School work Sunday tomorrow, and I'd quite like to sow some more habaneros

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                    http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                    Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Noisy buggers them Springer's are

That ^^ Jeanie is a Springer short bolt action gun
                      Well my Springer is a very quiet beast, but definitely speedy in action. As soon as anything hits the kitchen floor it is pootered up in no time flat.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                        As soon as anything hits the kitchen floor it is pootered up in no time flat.
                        Jeanied, You need to rename her Dyson ..........
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          - my plot looks fab in the dark.

Just about to get a glass of white on the go - anyone want to join me?
                          same with my plot, just wish my wife would think the same in the daylight,
                          and I will have a glass? of red. It`s nice to relax with good company.
                          Last edited by Nicos; 08-03-2014, 11:22 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just before I finished at the allotment this afternoon an Italian gentleman came on site and gave me a box of chocolates because I had helped him a week or two back when he couldn't get the brand new courtesy car he had been given, (whilst his own was in for repair), to start - his English was not too good, so I phoned the number on the document he had been given and asked the guy who answered how to start the car - it had an imobiliser fitted which meant you had to press down on the clutch whilst starting - he had come all the way from Kilmarnock to deliver them and would not hear of my refusing the gift, so anyone want a chocolate.
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                              it had an imobiliser fitted which meant you had to press down on the clutch whilst starting
                              my mate had a Hyundai like that, took him ages to figure it out

Comment

• Morning all

There's a big yellow thing surrounded by blue stuff outside
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X