Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, same here BB- trying to get myself motivated; I have an appointment with a wheelbarrow and a big pile of wood chippings
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning the suns out the washings in the machine and its already 18c in my GH so a good start to the day
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Got my race number pinned to my shirt, and I'm just waiting for big bro to pick me up to go to Fradley - start time 10.30am. Excited!

Cheer me home about 11.30, would you?

Comment

• Will do Hazel.

'Run'.
          DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Got my race number pinned to my shirt, and I'm just waiting for big bro to pick me up to go to Fradley - start time 10.30am. Excited!

Cheer me home about 11.30, would you?

And now just approaching the finish line is ............
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps. We have sunny. I swapped Horsey duties with a chum, so I could get back in time for the Rugby. Hubby has kindly got the dog laundry off the line, and I was about to put the stuff in the washer out, but he informs me we're having a bonfire. Bless!

Coffee? Raspberry Muffin?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Afternoon its still lovely and sunny here 28c in my GH so I've got my toms in there for the day

Comment

• Well, the laundry in the machine is having a quick rinse to freshen it, as it was washed on Friday, and can't go out till later. I decided to go and muck-out the Chook-house which it was in need of, but I'd overlooked the fact that the Chooks were confined to the secure run, due to Hubby's bonfire out on their grass. Consequently, a five minute job took about half an hour, with their 'help!'

Time for a quick whizz round with the Vacuum before the Rugby. Wonder if I can persuade Hubby to clean the bathroom...?
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 09-03-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Afternoon All, lovely day GG came out with another one - "She's useless, absolutely incontinent" I told her she's like Hilda Baker, but she gave me a who-the-heck-is-she?-look.
                    Eldest stripped 3 beds to launder, middle went with my son to get compost and youngest cleared the carrot bed. All family gone now, so I can get sowing. Happy days, see you later
                    Words of encouragement a little late for Hazel, but Spencer Davis anyway. Hope you've done well
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Haha Flo - good one! Except I'm going to have that as an 'earworm' for the next half hour.

Kitchen hall and bathroom vacuumed, and hubby stripped the bed and cleaned the bathroom. Result! I just hope I remember to re-make the bed before bedtime I hate doing it at the last minute.

Oh and I've eaten the 'spare' Muffin. I don't know why I buy him one, really, as he never eats it, but he moans if he doesn't get one!

Comment

• Afternoon, no gardening done today instead we've been out on the motor bike

Comment

• Rosie and I have had a great day - involving me waking up and getting up before 7 am - dressed and ready for the park before 10 am a good walkie then off to the plot for an hour or so- I have fixed a tether for her but the running lead is too short so I have added another long line to it so now she can poddle round the plot with me almost. I cleared part of a bed, pruned my crab apple, cleared one of the paths and put a thick layer of woodchips down Met two of my female lottie mates who both gave Rosie big fusses and are pleased with the piles of woodchips (unlike one of the dour lottie holders).
                          Then home for a nap - then out to the park where Rosie expanded her fanclub by 6 toddlers who all want to stroke her when they see her.

Phew - hope I can repeat this again tomorrow!
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all. What a lovely day.

Managed to get to the allotment this afternoon with part of the team. Daughter sat in the sun, littlies made mudpies, and I cleared the celeriac and the little row of leeks and forked over where they had been.

Picked some Cavolo Nero flower sprouts and some curly kale for dinner, and then Lucas and I harvested some carrots to go with them.

Saw several butterflies, one bee, and one ladybird.

Comment

• Sounds like a good day all round. I've got lots done in the garden too. Planted loads of freesia that were cheap as chips. Garlic wedges and chicken in the oven. Have a lovely evening
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I love the scent of Freesias, Flo.

I've hung out some laundry, put some more in the machine, and watched the Rugby. Not very productive at all, but I've had a really sore stiff neck for the last day and a half, so I had to do a little, just to free it up. Still hurts though, so I'm off for a wallow before my grub.

May be back 'in' later, courtesy of the iPad, if I can stay awake.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X