This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What-o, peeps!

Lovely day today, wasn't it? I've been running, then out and about enjoying the day. Was treated to lunch, then later on a session at the Hill emptying a dalek, planting shallots and harvesting kale, leeks, parsnips and celeriac.

Oxtail stooooooooooooo in the oven - just going to have a hot bath and then I'll be scoffing that with a glass of white.
    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 16-03-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: that surely deserved a smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      Yes of course our ears are the part that control our balance, its mighty disturbing when it goes wrong.
      Hope you feel better soon Mr Bill, take care.
      DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
        Ended up at the emergency docs very thourough check up, they think the abscess has affected my inner ear and have given me some anti sickness pills
        Good man,lets hope the doc was right & the new pills sort the problem.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening, you're right Hazel it had been a lovely day we've spent most of it out doors.

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
          Ended up at the emergency docs very thourough check up, they think the abscess has affected my inner ear and have given me some anti sickness pills,
          Bill I hope the meds soon kick in and you can get back to normal.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hope things 'normalise' for you soon, Bill.

Comment

• 'Ere - I was thinking about Jules earlier - haven't see her for a bit. Any of you FB type peeps know if she's okay?
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 16-03-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                'Ere - I was thinking about Jules earlier - haven't see her for a bit. Any of you FB type peeps know if she's okay?
                I wondered that as well....strange

Comment

• Evening All
                  Just checking in on you. Have you missed me? I've been watching the box for a change from wittering on here..
                  Jules is on FB at this very moment - she's been making playtents or summat
                  Gorgeous sunny day and its still 9.9C. Another busy day in the garden and hoping for the same tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Jules is on FB at this very moment - she's been making playtents or summat
                    Would you mind waving at her for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Would you mind waving at her for me?
                      I've waved as requested. Should I have waved more than 2 fingers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        I've waved as requested. Should I have waved more than 2 fingers
                        Yes you should!

Right - I'm going to put the kettle on - it's time for a cup of tea to take to bed, I think.

Comment

• OK, I've waved another one..............will that do?
                          I'm orf to gwely soon too, so Nos da, Hazel, cysgwch yn dawel

Comment

• Diolch yn fawr, VC, nos da.

Comment

• Had a cold snap overnight and it's still in the single digits today. Windy as.

Had someone over for lunch today so a nice chat.

Nothing else done to windy to do outside today. So best get some elearning packages done for work :/
                              Still trying to find out what shifts I've been given out of the ones I volunteered for. Computers are crap when they don't work.

Back to work tomorrow - then a flying visit home for son's 21st birthday dinner then back to work again.
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning Feral, Morning All. I've taken the last three Mondays as leave, so this morning is a shock to the system! Dull and still blowing hard here (that's the weather folks, not me). Have a good day
                                Ooh, Happy St Patrick's Day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X