Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had some wonderful news, we are going to be grandparents again, and this time to a baby girl, 22 September.

Long way to go for cuddles tho, this is my son in Cape Town, South Africa.

Feel a necessary trip coming on later in the year
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
      Just had some wonderful news, we are going to be grandparents again, and this time to a baby girl, 22 September.

Oh congratulations!!!! how many have you now? our little Molly has brought us such happiness this last three months. Its sad to be so far away but now with the internet perhaps you will see as much of her as we do ours.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• 2 grandsons, 5+ year old in Yorkshire, and 2+ year old in Cape Town.
        DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
          Ended up at the emergency docs very thourough check up, they think the abscess has affected my inner ear and have given me some anti sickness pills, if I have some left over they will do for my next fishing trip still cant walk without holding the walls.
          I've had labyrithitis Bill, and it ain't funny. All the balance effects of being drunk without the associated happy feelings Slow and steady does it mate, the quicker you try and move or change direction/position etc the worse the disorientation is. I had mine for a couple of weeks before I was totally rid of it. I got to a level where I was fine if I did stuff slowly, but it all came flooding back if I moved/turned/stood/sat too fast. Hopefully you'll be up for a quicker recover - but till then, take it steady feller

Comment

• Yes thats just how I am, hoping it doesnt last 2 flippin weeks though.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Congratulations Dotty, how lovely for you
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                Just had some wonderful news, we are going to be grandparents again, and this time to a baby girl, 22 September.

Congratulations Dotty I do love babies
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                  Whoops, Trip, great to have a little celebration for Paddy's day
                  Wasn't even planned Jeanie!!

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Congratulations Dotty I do love babies
                  Congrats!!
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Lovely news, Dotty!
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Pleased for you Dotty. All 9 of my grandchildren live nearby, and sometimes (on my down days) I wish they lived just a little bit further away.

Comment

• Think I'll have a little 'mini celebration', you're all welcome to join me.

'Cheers' .....
                        DottyR

Comment

• Think I'll have to make a small 'pink' garment, that'll be a first for me, and probably take me until September
                          DottyR

Comment

• I'll join you later Dotty, got to be good and do the housework first

I went for a walk in the Bin forest earlier. It was our first visit so I went with the "easy" route.

So, an hour and a half later I made it back to the car with two very tired dogs. Poor Maisie Moo is not the fittest of girls and was shooting me dirty looks. Just made it on time to pick up oitc from work too.

When we got home MM actually jumped when I opened the boot as she had been sound asleep. Amble is fit but even he is groaning when he gets off his bed. I am going to be sore tomorrow I bet
                            Last edited by KittyColdNose; 17-03-2014, 05:38 PM.
                            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Tumbleweed....
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Flobalobweeeeeeeeed
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X