X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladdy raining here, and has been for an hour or so. Windy too

Comment

• Raining and windy here too. So much for what looked like would be a beautiful day early this morning. Heating's on.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Popped into the pet store today to pick up a few bits and bumped into the member of staff I gave a piece of tights to to put on his husky who had just been spayed - used as a body stocking. He said he had passed the tip on to several customers and had feedback that a vet said it was a great idea and really worked well.

Pleased that not all my ideas are nonstarters However I know I should have gone on Dragon's den with it!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Raining and windy here too. So much for what looked like would be a beautiful day early this morning. Heating's on.
          I AM NOT PUTTING THE HEATING ON. Mind you, any more layers and I won't be able to move.

Comment

• I was debating putting a radiator back on, but decided against it. By the time it warms up (overnight) it'll be warm again!

Coffee?

That was a good idea Jeanie!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I have wimped out and flicked the heating back on, but it's warm air heating so almost instant.

Comment

• Heatings on only until 8-ish when we light the wood burner ready to watch TV in the other room
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I am STARVING!!!! Just got in from a meeting in Wolverhampton, and called into the big Asda on the way home for some watercress and kitchen toll. I also appear to have bought a whacking great box of cat pouches, radox, some slippers and a couple of whoops! italian rolls. All justified purchases, just hadn't counted on spending nearly twenty quid.

Chicken stew is in the oven - but won't be ready for half an hour. Have eaten some of one of the italian rolls.

Think I'd better go up for a bath before I scoff the rest of it (and the other ) and ruin my appetite for the stew....

Comment

• I picked up some cheap baby back ribs in our local corner shop t'other day, when I called in for Milk. Impulse purchase, as they were already coated in 'goo' and were from our local organic Pork producer. Hubby said he'd be late back today, so I bunged 'em in on low, and he did jacket spuds to go with 'em, when he got in. Very nice, indeed. Still pickin' bit outta me teeth, though.

We ate late, and I'm feeling very bloated.

Comment

• Good Morning Friends, dull and cold morning, hope it brightens later. Did everyone have an early night last night? Have a good day

Comment

• Morning Flo, have a good one.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hi Mally, nearly missed you there I was dashing off so fast. Hope all is going well for you

Comment

• Mooooooooooooooooornin Peeps. Y'allright? Dogs woke me early, so we're sat in bed with a cuppa and ipad each - how sad are we!? Really should get up an' out...

Comment

• Your dogs have an ipad
                              Morning all...............rushes orf B4 G4 reads this..................

Comment

• No VC but they do have most of the ruddy bed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X