This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    Lol - dog is doing the 'washing up' in the kitchen - she has the crusty baking tray to sort out! Plate has already been cleaned and is now in the dishwasher. She loves her roles in life

ETA she has just brought the clean baking tray in to show me how well she is doing, love a dog that carries dishes around
    This made me think of my mother, If a dog did that the tin would be in the dustbin never to be seen again. She was not a dog person lol. We have two that sleep on our bed, nuff said.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I am shocked, Bill - I was brought up on 'during the war we...' so at home it was a big waste not want not regime! I think the wartime years were my Grandmother and Mother's finest hours Father was too busy in prison in Germany to do much but I think he definitely didn't buy into the austerity way of being
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• I have two furry dishwashers too
        They're worth their weight in scraps

Comment

• And they eat carrots too, VC! Wish Rosie could eat veggies without getting the sh**s! These highly strung pedigree dogs eh?

Comment

• Carrots, cabbage stalks, sprouts are their favourites..........its hard to find anything to go in the compost bin apart from potato peelings and onion skins.

Comment

• Lol VC Rosie eats Chap*ie, and then any shrub or plant that is recovering in the back garden, including honeysuckle, bay, philadelphus, jasmine, myrtle and clematis. Not sure how many of them are left to prune to be honest. Then we have crab apples still on the tree (this variety hangs on to them most of the winter) - those are eaten as an aperitif, followed by a few rosehips (she lives up to her name she loves them!). Then it is breakfast time followed by a few twigs and a rawhide chew or two!
              Carrots are left hardly chewed so I need to experiment further...
              Eta my small clump of wind anenomes have been decapitated - so sad but at least the leaves are still there!
              Last edited by Jeanied; 21-03-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• It is absolutely chucking it down here
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Feeling rather strange this evening. Today was my last day in a job I've had for nearly four years. Mixed feelings. I now have a week off to chill out before starting my new job

Comment

• Evening all..
                    Youngest gone to bed, so time to relax with glass of red...
                    Long week, so am looking forward to it
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AllInContainers View Post
                      Feeling rather strange this evening. Today was my last day in a job I've had for nearly four years. Mixed feelings. I now have a week off to chill out before starting my new job
                      Enjoy the free time

Comment

• Morning its dry out but it feels like it might rain later on.

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                        And they eat carrots too, VC! Wish Rosie could eat veggies without getting the sh**s! These highly strung pedigree dogs eh?
                        Our old collie would eat anything apart from orange peel and an uncooked prawn that fell on the kitchen floor, but she didn't turn up her nose once the prawns had been stir fried though.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllInContainers View Post
                          Feeling rather strange this evening. Today was my last day in a job I've had for nearly four years. Mixed feelings. I now have a week off to chill out before starting my new job

Nice to have a week off, to prepare and look forward to new job.

Good luck, a new challenge, new colleagues, all good.
                          DottyR

Comment

• Morning all

Showers here already Bren,so a good day to put spuds in buckets I reckon

Comment

• Woken up for second night running by terrific hailstorm, howling wind and rain, and now calm and blue sky and sun? But chilly.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all. Going to pop in and see Aunty binley, before watching 'west side story'. And one has three weeks of holiday. Lots to do though.

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                                http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                                Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X