Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Miserable Monday everyone ha! I hate Mondays!! Not as bad today though, as I'm gonna go down the allotment today and tomorrow so at least have a bit to look forward to!
    Last edited by The Cobra; 24-03-2014, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning Cobra, you shouldn't be glum if you're off to play - some of us have got to go to work! Freezing this morning at -4. Hope those seedlings I pricked out yesterday are ok. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,Merry Monday
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good morning all.
          Bright blue sky here though a tad cool
          I wont be planting or sowing for a week or two yet.
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

• Morning!

Just had toast with my plum and chocolate jam on it!
            ...yummy yum!

Sunny here too but had a light frost.
            Yesterday was fun weather wise, as well as sun, rain and rainbows we had several massive hail stone attacks. They were the size of small marbles!

Domestic day for me today...bit too nippy for me to want to garden...maybe a bit early afternoon when it's warmed up a tad.
            Last edited by Nicos; 24-03-2014, 07:59 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
              Good morning all.
              Bright blue sky here though a tad cool
              I wont be planting or sowing for a week or two yet.
              Its a nice looking sky here now but really cold overnight we've still got ice were the suns not touched.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Cold and frosty here this morning. Beautiful sunshine at the moment, hope it lasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Good Morning Cobra, you shouldn't be glum if you're off to play - some of us have got to go to work! Freezing this morning at -4. Hope those seedlings I pricked out yesterday are ok. Have a good day
                  Didn't mention, I'm at work first!!

Comment

• Let you off then chuck. Get work out of the way and enjoy your afters!

Comment

• Why do I keep getting electric shocks from the dog? I must have too many synthetic fabrics round the place!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                        Why do I keep getting electric shocks from the dog? I must have too many synthetic fabrics round the place!
                        Its the fox genes in him/her, (trying to run to earth)
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Morning All. Drizzly, but a bit warmer. Have a good day

Lodger at the weekend while daughter goes to Scarborough and he's got a sore on his leg that he keeps licking so it's not healing. They've tried all sorts, including a cone, because any dressing they apply he manages to get off. Did you have a solution Jeanie? See you later.

Comment

• Morning Flo - drizzly here too. My solution was to use tights but that may be a bit tricky with a leg - perhaps cut the tights so they go over part of his body as well and attach to his collar with a strip of tights poked through a hole and tied round - that's what I had to do for Rosie's spay wound. It could work if you leave the tail end free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                              Why do I keep getting electric shocks from the dog? I must have too many synthetic fabrics round the place!
                              Have you got one of these then?
                              https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=k+...2F%3B450%3B330
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

• That reminds me BW - *ldi have robot vacuum cleaner robots on sale next week!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X