Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhh,innuendo,such a shame that this great form of British comedy will be totally lost within three generations of political correctness
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• There was no innuendo intendo - merely stating a fact BB

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
        Hmmmph, I just read back several pages to find out what has grown and it's just a flemmin font. Tsk
        Thank you, AP, saved me the bother.

Comment

• Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the week - downhill to the weekend now, have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning! Rosie and I are gearing up for her swim session this morning - really looking forward to it
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all

Thanks for the notifications

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooornin Peeps. Off out this mornin' but thought I'd say hi.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its dry out so I had my first mug of tea outdoors
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    G'Moooooooooooooooornin Peeps. Off out this mornin' but thought I'd say hi.
                    and Hi Back to you missus .

Frosty brisk in the silver city this morning and loads of shiney. Off to plot for an hour and then 4 hours or so cutting up firewood with the chainsaw for a customer. Wrapping up warmly and safely for that and not forgetting the ear defenders either.

Comment

Off out this mornin'

Please Miss where you going,can I tag along,how long will we be gone ............ are we there yet

Comment

• Morning all. Cold and wet here this morning

Comment

• Morning all! Nice day here, from what I can see from behind my desk.

Must apologise to all in Birmingham who had a difficult journey home in the rush hour yesterday - the chaos was caused by some stupid tart breaking down in four lanes of traffic outside the mailbox on the flyover. Oops.

It took the RAC man an hour to inch through the traffic to reach me and get me going again - then he followed me home to make sure I had no further problems, bless him.

One of the times I am utterly grateful for the existance of mobile phones.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Please Miss where you going,can I tag along,how long will we be gone ............ are we there yet
                            To the farm to do Horsey chores, drink coffee and natter. Then off for a dog walk, and after that out to do some paid weeding.

However, the heavens opened, so we just played ball with the dogs in my chum's garden, before calling it a day, and coming back home to get dry.

Now the ruddy sun is out...

Coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Coffee?
                              Yes, please.

I've earned my smug points going for a run at lunchtime in the hail and am now back behind the desk for the second half of the day.

Comment

• Afternoon no gardening today its wet and windy so instead I've played on the Wii then spent the afternoon in my craftroom shuffling scrapbooking papers around.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                Must apologise to all in Birmingham who had a difficult journey home in the rush hour yesterday - the chaos was caused by some stupid tart breaking down in four lanes of traffic outside the mailbox on the flyover. Oops.
                                Its good you got sorted out quick and safely
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X