Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning G4, was it your turn to wake the birds up this morning?...................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh, and thanks for the tip, Dotty. Mine's out of date so I've got to change it.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Morning G4, was it your turn to wake the birds up this morning?...................
          No, noisy little rotters were awake about half five this morning. Then the dogs wanted up at half six, so by seven I was awake.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning BB, it's happy Friday apparently..................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all - off to Ayr this morning to something the Council has organised in the town hall - I'm representing the Family History Society but may put on my Chess Club and Allotment Society hats as well.
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all, off for a morning shift at Age UK, hopefully weather will be a bit warmer this afternoon, I have spuds to plant. They are starting to wrinkle and go soft. Will they be ok still?
                Happy Friday
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Such a busy person, Shen, surprised you have time to plant your veggies.

This Family History stuff, can really take over your life, I just so wish my ancestors had been more original when naming their children!
                  DottyR

Comment

• I have the exciting task of trying to sort out my m......... , as it's suddenly gone crazy, and is telling me I've run out of credit , like every 2 days, when I clearly haven't and usually top up every 4/5 weeks. Online access - no help, so will have to brave the shop, trouble is I don't understand what they're on about half the time.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                      Morning all, off for a morning shift at Age UK, hopefully weather will be a bit warmer this afternoon, I have spuds to plant. They are starting to wrinkle and go soft. Will they be ok still?
                      Happy Friday
                      They'll be fine, happier when in the ground.
                      DottyR

Comment

• Morning all..It's HAPPY (apparently ) FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....
                        Have a night out tomorrow and I know already it will be a late one
                        Then off to Manchester for the match next Tuesday.....
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          They are starting to wrinkle and go soft. Will they be ok still?
                          Happy Friday
                          Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                          I have the exciting task of trying to sort out my m......... , as it's suddenly gone crazy, ..................trouble is I don't understand what they're on about half the time.
                          Is that your "mother" Dotty? Sounds a bit like mine Nannysally may know her too!!

Sorry about the "Edit" - I couldn't stop myself

PS...........HAAAAAAAAPPPPYYYY Friday Grapeys

Comment

• Must get up soon. Have been struggling with bad throat all week and have finally succumbed after coughing all night.
                            Earlier in the week OH bought me the book "The Joy of Allotments - An illustrated diary of plot 19". Anyone else got it? Beautifully watercolours and allotment anecdotes.

Comment

• Morning

good luck in the phone shop Dotty and don't let them talk you into getting a new phone.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Good morning Flo & Dotty, thanks for the update Flo, I had no idea what day it was today.........I totally lose track of days...........
                                As all of us desk jockeys will tell you, today is Friday, and it's the best day of the week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X