This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooooooooooooornin' Peeps.
    Don't you count the stairs as you go, Flo? How long have you lived there? anyway, hope you're not too sore this morning, although it'll probably be worse later on. Get thee some painkillers, and have a soak in the bath, matey. ((Hugs))
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 29-03-2014, 06:58 AM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Mornin all!

Same good wishes from me to Flo! xx

Nice sunny morning here...OH got up early and decided to repoint a small section of our house where he put in a new, larger window a couple of years ago.
      Once that's done we'll be making a new 10 ft x 2 ft herb border right next to our 'patio'

It's going to look .....and smell....lovely!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all

We have shiney here

Mrs.BB is hoovering the building what's really worrying though is she is smiling,her "new toy" apparently is wonderful,she treated herself to a couple of GTech Air Ram hoovers (an upright & a small hand held jobbie) the motor noise is a bit "shrill" but other than that they seem to be exactly as advertised on TV
        Will live with it for a couple of weeks & let you know how it goes
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Flo xx

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon All - Bright and Springlike again, hurrah! And such a joy to see bright green buds everywhere.

I must make my Easter wreath soon - note to self: Buy foam pipe lagging!

Everyone ok?

Coffee? Low carb caramel shortbread?
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• And there was I waiting for a resounding chorus of Soft Kitty Gladly, no bruising and thank you all very much. My wrist was hurting like billyo last night, but I seem to be ok, if a bit stiff, this morning. It's a lovely day and I'm wasting it cooking chicken pasta for my lunches and pies for the freezer! Have a good day and see you later.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooon Peeps. We have bright and warm and sunny. The Nags are out naked, and the dogs have been walked. Having not ridden in a month, I went out yesterday, and again this morning. I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

Loads to do here, and no motivation. No change there! First things first, Coffee?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Flo xx

I love the sentiment behind it, but I do think we need to make a rule, that any CAAAAAAAAAKE pictures have to be of REAL ones, not ph0t0sh0pped fakes like that!

Comment

• Just got in from a super hour on the lottie with Rosie - just the right weather, sunny but breezy as well so it didn't get too sultry.
                    Now Rosie is celebrating by doing zoomies in and out of the garden. Unfortunately on the way she has jumped into the trug which is full of rainwater - very stinky rainwater - so I reckon I will need to hose her off.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon and I'm glad to hear you're ok today Flo

Its been nice and sunny here all day but the mist hung all day over the moors was a bit eerie.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's been a bit hazy here all day Bren. Eldest son has called this afternoon with 2 of his 4 children and a huge bunch of spring flowers for Mothering Sunday, lovely
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh dear, I made a few elementary errors in my attempt to hose off of the stinky dog.

1) I should have brought the washing in first - she shook herself all over it!
                          2) I should have tethered her instead of chasing round like a mad thing with the hose pipe.
                          3) I should have kept the back door shut!

Now I have the sofa covers to wash as well. I have remedied the situation a bit by putting her lead on and sloshing her down tethered to the tap. Then I have rushed round the garden with her so she shook herself several times. Then back indoors for a towel down. Changed my top which was sopping and stinky. Mopped the floor with a dry mop. Dog now happily sitting beside me on the sofa and I am contemplating a jetwashing session outside tomorrow and a few loose covers in the washing machine. And then there is the splatter marks all round the kitchen where she shook herself.

Still, it means I have to keep on top of the housework!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Morning all

We have shiney here

Mrs.BB is hoovering the building what's really worrying though is she is smiling,her "new toy" apparently is wonderful,she treated herself to a couple of GTech Air Ram hoovers (an upright & a small hand held jobbie) the motor noise is a bit "shrill" but other than that they seem to be exactly as advertised on TV
                            Will live with it for a couple of weeks & let you know how it goes
                            Would be interested to see how she gets on, I want one of those lol
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Sorry Jeanie but it does sound funny
                              Our old Fox terrier knew he was going in the dolly tub for a wash when we took him through the side gate instead of the front door, you sort of had to drag him down the side to the back garden.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I must admit I was chuckling too, Bren- knowing that I was making a lot of simple rookie mistakes. Rosie is really a comical dog too - my lottie neighbours hear me giggling all the time with her exploits.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X