• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best in your new job AiC
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I am having a cheeky few Guinness before my long flight in the morning
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning All, rainy day. Good Luck AIC and stop eating caterpillars Have a good day All and a safe journey to Trip
        Last edited by Florence Fennel; 01-04-2014, 06:35 AM.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• AIC is trying to contain nervous butterflies and Trip is off on ... a trip today!

I am waiting for the central heating engineer and also for the fog to lift - physical and mental!

Dog has had her breakfast and her mad half hour and is now being company on the sofa beside me
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good Morning & Happy April Grapeland.........have a good day & don't be fooled.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Too late BM, I've already been'fooled'! I forgot the date, husband caught me out!
              DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Good Morning & Happy April Grapeland.........have a good day & don't be fooled.
                Hope you're not up to any monkey tricks today BM
                I thought yesterday was April 1st so I've been fooling myself anyway

Good morning Grapeys - have a good one whatever you're doing

Comment

• Morning its wet and foggy here so no morning garden tour clutching my mug of tea, I have been to the side gate to get the milk in though.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooornin' Peeps! We have sunny. I have coffee. Happy Nutter-day!
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 01-04-2014, 08:11 AM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Enjoy that coffee G apparently the chinese have bought up nearly half the worlds production of this seasons coffee on the futures market. It will be almost impossible to get any in this country by the end of this month.What the Chinese havent bought the Americans will. The British Retail Assosiation have predicted £10 to £15 per jar if you can get it..
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• ^^^^^ April Fool eh???

Last edited by Nicos; 01-04-2014, 09:12 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Had to try.
                          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Safely landed in Manchester... Conveniently landed in a beer garden, on what is a gloriously sunny day
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Have one for me, Trip! Unless it's the black stuff, and then you can keep it to yourself.

Comment

• Phew - it is warm and muggy out there this evening. Just back from a short session on the plot - I am doing a little bit most days. One of my lottie neighbours said I would probably get there by Xmas!
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X