Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my kids and grandkids - I really do. But I need to get to the allotment tomorrow - what's the betting it rains?

Comment

• Evening, well after that wet and misty start the sun came out so we've spent the day in the garden
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. You lot OK?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I bet lots of us have a seen the sun a bit and done a bit of hard work in the garden. Rosie posy is sleeping off her supper.
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Fair to middlin G4 thanks, are you?
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• No garden for me today Jeanie. Home from work, sorted dinner and discussed the upcoming operation on Himself's foot. Relax time now. Although Chester has gone home, I keep looking for him

Comment

• Rosie is stretched out on the window seat now - blending in with the throw - scares the heck out of me when I can't find her anywhere in the house because she is asleep, blending!

Comment

• You miss him when he's gone, doncha!?

Yes, I'm fine, ta. Apart from a grumbly stomach - it needs feeding, and Hubby says dinner's not ready yet. Ho hum!

I keep looking out at the garden, and thinking that I should get started. Then I remember I have no petrol for the mowers, as 'someone' insisted on having a bonfire, back in the rainy season, and used it all to get things to burn. Having said that, I have actually just remembered to put my petrol can by the back door, ready for tomorrow.

Comment

• Evening,what a nice warm day,a bit muggy like a storm brewing at one point,hope your all well,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                      I love my kids and grandkids - I really do. But I need to get to the allotment tomorrow - what's the betting it rains?
                      No it is NOT gonna rain tomorrow, think positive RL
                      DottyR

Comment

• Something's wrong with my petrol mower - it doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders, so it looks like having to go in for a service. Himself wondered if it was a spark plug, (bright spark that he is), but son has cleaned it all and checked, but still can't find the problem. Another little extra I hadn't budgeted for.

Comment

• Empty all the old fuel out, if it's been in all winter, Flo. It'll have had condensation in the tank, and will now contain water, which will chuff-up your engine. Always use new petrol.

My Dad, who should know better, having been in the motor trade for nearly sixty years, decided to bung some old petrol in his good mower, and ended up having to buy it a new engine!!

Comment

• Good Morning All. Foggy or smoggy? I'm not sure which, but it's thick and gloomy - hope it clears later. Thanks for that G4, I'll get my youngest to see if that does the trick before I spend any money on it. Have a good day all

Comment

• Morning all - it is dull here but not cold and I am sure the sun will be up any minute. I have the dog sitting beside me, head on one knee and the cat on the other side leaning over. Rosie is itching to lean over and sniff, lick, and pat with her paw but she knows this is not allowed. The cat is just chilling not realising the struggle going on!

Comment

• Foggy/smoggy/ pollution, dust, dull anyway, hair appointment later, out this evening.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X