Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its wet and windy here I've got to be in for postie so i didn't have any our door plans.

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
    Raining here too Might have to do some housework
    I think thats what I'll be doing as well RS.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well dog will need walkies even in the rain After that I may just catch up on seed sowing - not one seed has touched the compost yet!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all,

Busy weekend for me....

Had a load of FYM delivered from my usual source and he dropped a bit more than I expected, so lots of barrowing done on Saturday & Sunday...Glad it's finished

Then yesterday morning we had from nowhere, 2 or 3 huge gusts of wind followed by a 3 minute downpour on what was an otherwise generally nice day...Thought nothing of it, until I went out to see that it had went right through one of my greenhouses, taking a large back panel and the door at the front out..
        Also knocked over some staging on top of my cabbage and broccoli seedlings and destroyed many of them
        Good bit of fixing up to be done too, as the poly carbonate panel actually snapped in pieces...

On the plus side, I did get most of my lawn (think meadow) cut for the first time this year.
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          not one seed has touched the compost yet!
          Ah but some of your seeds have Jeanie, just not on your plot
          Thanks again x
          Last edited by Nicos; 07-04-2014, 12:44 PM.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps. We have drizzle, on and off. Better than the forecast deluge, anyway. It's waiting for me to go back out to get Horses in, and then it'll chuck it down.

Cold cross bun anyone, before I eat 'em all?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Sure, do you want real butter on it?

I followed James Martins make your own butter from double cream the other day, and I'm a convert....
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Butter, and a slice of cheddar cheese, please. Actually, I was too lazy to get the cheese out, but I did eat all the HCBs! Love 'em!

Right, I've wasted enough time on the Poota, I'm going to go and be a domestic Goddess....

Comment

• Hi all, this retirement lark is wearing me out. Time for a cuppa then some Murdoch Mysteries befiore chilli for tea. Checked the G/houses before though. Still pretty miserable and windy here. (Puts kettle on)
                  The cats' valet.

Comment

• Eeeek! I have discovered that some of my wood chippings are cherry laurel and have hydrogen cyanide in them!!!! I wondered what the nice almondy smell was.

Comment

• Ooops.... reaches for the potassium thiosulphate (just in case).

I guess you had best not use them in the burner again, but they should be OK as a mulch?
                      The cats' valet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Ah but some of your seeds have Jeanie, just not on your plot
                        Thanks again x
                        The seeds I got in the seed swap from you have come up lovely, no trouble , thanks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. My domestic goddessness was short-lived (as ever) but I did get the washing-up done!

Dogs walked. Orses in and fed. Washing on line, next load nearly done. Coffee drunk. It's Pilates night tonight, and I don't want to go. As usual. I'll feel so much better when I've been, so I will make the effort.

Wonder if Hubby has remembered to fill my petrol can...?

You lot OK?

Comment

• Evening, we've just had leftover Hungarian goulash for tea tasted even better than it did yesterday.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening. It's stopped raining, but it's really chilly.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It is still raining here - but not cold. Dog decided she wanted to play in the park for an extra hour until she was willing to be put back on the lead. I ended up walking with a police dog handler and three lovely working spaniels (cocker, springer and sprocker) with Rosie showing off all the way round. She blended in well with this group, I am sure she needs a bit more of a role in life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X