This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

I'm getting used to the sunshine hope it stays around.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, waiting for the windowmen. They are en route. Younger son helped me paint the new fence yesterday. Off to collect timber for my 'glass shed' at the allotment (I would not dignify it with the term greenhouse!) and the sun is shining. I have a conservatory full of plants and a potato bed half dug at the new plot. Much to do today.

Comment

• Morning all

Sunshine here also

We will be needing a picture of you "glass shed" please susie
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all...Lovely morning here too
          Collected a new polycarbonate panel for the greenhouse that got damaged last week en route to work, so can get that fixed up now.
          Great being able to arrive home from work, have dinner and then do stuff out in the garden..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Busy busy busy.

Pooped!

Cheers!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening G4 and anyone else who's around, I've spent the day in the garden

Comment

• Been up the plot for an hour or so this afternoon - home for supper and now got the munchies
                At least the dog has stopped doing zoomies and is napping on the other sofa
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good Morning, Good Friday tomorrow, so Happy Thursday, have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Was totally cream crackered last night and went to bed about 7:30. Woke this morning around 5 (far more sleep than I normally get) and went for a potter and snoop in the garden with my morning ciggy. Really enjoying these lighter days, just wish they were a bit warmer overnight so I could risk putting some plants out. Nearly the weekend too I'll be working tomorrow, but have got Monday and Tuesday off, and really looking forward to it

Comment

• Morning

AiC I've not put anything tender out yet my toms/chilli plants indoor on windowsills and runner beans, cucs and courgettes are still in their packets.

Comment

• Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who goes to bed early AiC - not every night, but sometimes I just can't keep my eyes open and yesterday after spending the afternoon at the lottie with the little helpers was one of them.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps. We have sunny and I have too much to do!

Hope you're all well? Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Happy Thursday that feels like Friday for those with the day off tomorrow).
                            Its another sunshiny day in my little corner of the world - and that makes me happy and bouncy.
                            Hope you're all bouncing today

Comment

• Rosie has been up and out gardening early - which has involved digging a hole near the fence and pruning back a dead hydrangea - she was tugging at it trying to pull it up I think I will need to replant something there and put chicken wire round it till it gets established.

Rosie has drastically pruned lots of the shrubs but most of it is coming back better than before. I have a dog who is a good gardener
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all....Early morning swim done and as James Brown would say "I feel good"
                                Off tomorrow and Monday, so I shall probably undo all the smug points with red wine and black Guinness
                                Lots to do in the garden too..
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X