X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Morning

AiC I've not put anything tender out yet my toms/chilli plants indoor on windowsills and runner beans, cucs and courgettes are still in their packets.
    Wise move Bren My chillis are stopping indoors on South facing windowsills all year, but I suspect I was stupidly early in sowing my hyacinth beans and midget melons. My Dahlia Yams and Queensland Arrowroot are now in 7" pots and will prob be about 12" - 18" tall when they go out at this rate, which is monopolising the space indoors. I've had to take a chance and move a couple of them to a North facing window as all the South facing ones are full I do have an abundance of Hyacinth beans though - WAY more than I need, so a couple of those will be the first tender plants out when the nights warm up, and if they survive a couple of weeks, the rest will follow. If not, there's plenty of spares

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
    Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who goes to bed early AiC - not every night, but sometimes I just can't keep my eyes open and yesterday after spending the afternoon at the lottie with the little helpers was one of them.
    My body clock is broken, and seems to want to run on about 26 hours a day, so every so often I have to have a really early night or two to reset the clock otherwise I'll not be sleeping till about 3am (and the alarm goes off before 6 )

Comment

• Woo hoo - my first seedling has appeared in the little propagator - a small beetroot stem
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon, its cool and windy here today even had to put a coat on to walk to the shops. so i'd like the sunshine back please.

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
        Woo hoo - my first seedling has appeared in the little propagator - a small beetroot stem
        you should post that on the happy thread as well. I did when the first of my seedling appeared.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We've got your sun Bren...if you want it back you'll have to come and get it!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos you know you're supposed to share
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• yeh...come on over and I'll put on the BBQ eh?

In fact I'm feeling so generous I'll make some of these and keep yours chilled...which would you like with your aperitifs?

Comment

• * rubs in a bit more suncream.....

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,what a weired atmophere this afternoon,stupid weather,why cannot it rain at night and sunny days,oh speak of the devil............it's having a little brightness outside,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh. I'd love one of those Nicos!

Comment

• Weather has been lovely here up to now. Just come in to rest my poor back and it looks like it may rain. Tools down, kettle on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Weather has been lovely here up to now. Just come in to rest my poor back and it looks like it may rain. Tools down, kettle on.
                        Aye, also be aware the temps are forecast to drop on Friday night.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Bored, bored, bored. Still at work for another half an hour tidying up some loose ends.

There's a glass of rhubarb wine with my name written on when I finish though, and I might get the bag of compo in and some pots and get the beans underway. Sounds like a plan.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Still pooped!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinished! :d

Comment

• Evening All. Well done Hazel, without meaning to sound rude - bottoms up to your rhubarb wine, I'd chink my glass with yours if I had one, it's a bit early for me. It's chilly here and what a time of night for the sun to come out - crazy - especially as I've got my PJs on. I too am looking forward to a rest this evening and a cup-of-tea-pillows-book-in-bed morning.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X