This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Often take it for granted, but we are lucky enough to have a natural bog land and forest less than five minutes walk away from the house. With yesterday being so nice, we decided to take a walk... So peaceful and tranquil... And all sorts of plants and wildlife..
    Trip I know what you mean about taking local walks for granted from our house its less than 5mins to open fields
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh boy, I must have the luck of the devil. I keep losing things these days - credit card wallet, car keys and today my pedometer. With the wallet, almost as soon as I realised it was gone the police rang me to say a kind gentleman had handed it in. The car keys I found in the grass in the park when I re-traced my steps. Today I lost my pedometer, clipped into my waist band, on the allotment. Realised it was gone when I got home, so re-traced my steps and there it was on the lottie path. St Anthony had been invoked and yet again, he delivered
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• I'm within spitting distance of some of the finest bluebell woods in South Wales, but I haven't spat that far for a few weeks
        Maybe tomorrow, if the sun's out, I'll go spitting with a camera
        Everyone should live within spitting distance of a decent walk/park/wood/beach etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I'm within spitting distance of some of the finest bluebell woods in South Wales, but I haven't spat that far for a few weeks
          That reminds me VC, I have a blueberry muffin package with some bluebell seed heads in it from your wood! Do you remember taking me and a very scared puppy to the wood and just sitting for a while?

I think I will scatter the seeds in our favourite park - in a little wooded part

Comment

• I remember it well, Jeanie Who'd have thought that the timid little pup would turn out so well. You've done a marvellous job with her. I love reading what she's up to now

Comment

• Lol, Carole she and I are tussling over perching a cheesy biscuit on her nose and making her wait. She thinks it is a better idea to give me her paw for the treat.

Comment

• I thought she'd be making you balance the biscuit on your nose...................

Comment

• Oops did we break the chat thread last night VC?

Waiting for the rain to stop so I can continue the battle of the nettles on the lottie.

Comment

• Morning no rain here yet Jeanie and I want it to keep of long enough to dry the washing and plant out my peas.

Comment

• Looks like it Jeanie!!
                      Blummin cold here this morning - no rain (yet). Hope it warms up, I have some planting out to do
                      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all

Sunshine & windy out west VC,waiting for the tide to go out then walk along the beach to the next village/pub
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All. Weather can't make up it's mind here. It's breezy and cloudy, then the sun comes out and goes back in again. I don't want rain, my son is coming to cut the grass again. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all,sounds like some are having fun,cold here earlier on,now warming up a bit and sun with it,do you know what I really really want...............................,at the best a respite home for that bluddy &%$*fairy,I have had enough now,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, well the rain held off the washings dry and my peas are in and fleeced did you get your grass cut Flo.

Comment

• No Bren, too wet. He fitted a new bathroom door handle for me, mended a piece of flooring upstairs, washed the cars and went home with a cheese and onion flan, salad and a chicken and mushroom pie Sun's out here now, but I don't know for how long. Off to find a tray to sow some violet kale, Wilkos have not turned up yet so complaining tomorrow. See you later.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X