Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon another day spent outdoors more reading than gardening today though.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVENIN" Peeps! Anyone about?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevening G4 and all I iz here, recovering with a glass of red after a busy day in the garden.
        Bottoms up

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin Ladies I iz ere allsew

Picton was well worth the visit,got in today no probs no dignitaries prebooking the whole place,who was to know that some old bird in a big motor wanted to go there on the same day as the not quite so royal me
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I'm here with a G&T and a calm dog chewing on a rawhide bone. A considerable improvement on her manic behaviour earlier
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Mrs.BB (long live the queen) said I should post this link .... Queen arrives at Picton Castle on west Wales visit | Wales - ITV News

Comment

• Picton? never 'eard of it!

I should get out more.

Comment

• Ere yer go G4 ... Gardens - Picton Castle & Gardens ... plant signage is brilliant,herb beds in the walled garden are worth a visit on their own

Comment

• Hmmmm. Nice! Might even draw it!

Off to my pit now, though. Catch ya laaaaaaater.

Comment

• Sleep well xx

Comment

• Good Morning and it's Happy Thursday for me today as I get the next 4 days off Very foggy here, but is slowly lifting. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, Happy May Day..........Wet & dank here. Enjoy your long weekend.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• G'Mooooooooornin' Peeps, and happy May Day!

Comment

• Morning all - Happy May Day which is Rosie's official birthday (real date unknown) so she is 1 today.
                              She celebrated by plonking two muddy paws on my clean dressing gown and giving me a big lick in the face. Special treats for her today.
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Happy May Day CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE everyone - don't get giddy....
                                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...s/confused.gif
                                PS Its not too late to sow all those seeds you didn't get round to sowing in April ........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X