Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh..I'd almost forgotten that you lot have a Bank Holiday weekend don't ya?!
    Ours was yesterday.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yay - Maisie the cat has her entertainment back! The blue tit that dances up and down the telephone wire outside the bedroom window, chirping and showing off. She lies on the end of the bed and chitters at him
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning the suns out, the washings on the line and I've had my morning tea wondering around the garden even had some parsnip seedlings to count
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, and it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY..
          Just back from a pre-work early morning swim and run, so feeling fresh and ready for the day But first some sustenance...
          Bank Holiday weekend too..hope the weather is kind
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning All, it's happy holidays here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning everyone,it's raining here again and I have to work bank holidays,double

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by buddy of maidstone View Post
                Good morning everyone,it's raining here again and I have to work bank holidays,double

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Buddy I work Saturdays so the only bank holidays I get are the Christmas ones its OK though because I only work that one day.

Bank holidays are a bit over rated everywhere is busy so maybe you can go out a different day when its easier to get around.

Comment

• Well, I'm back. Managed to ride and get horsey chores done before the heavens opened. Walked the dogs and got soaked, so cancelled this afternoon's gardening, to come home and dry out. Then the sun came out! only briefly though - it's as black as yer 'at out there at the moment, so no chance of getting the grass cut, or the laundry dry.

So, vacuuming, or pencils? Decisions, decisions...

Coffee?
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 02-05-2014, 02:10 PM.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Dog and I are off to the plot to see what's what. The water pipe leading to the water tank on the edge of my plot is leaking badly (think a manure delivery truck was to blame) so I am hoping they have fixed it before my entire broad bean bed is under water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post

So, vacuuming, or pencils? Decisions, decisions...

Coffee?
                      Pencils every time

Comment

• Pencils aren't much good at sucking up dust - are they?

They are good for pushing crumbs off the table so that the dogs can hoover them up though
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-05-2014, 03:22 PM. Reason: eliminated the negative!!

Comment

• Yay they fixed the water pipe on my plot. It has sprayed my broadies for a fortnight though and the wooden raised bed is looking a bit sodden. Hey ho, another trip to the woodyard then.

Comment

• Bren, you're a bad influence but correct! Not having much luck with them today though, so I've rubbed most of it out again. I'm off out with chums to an exhibition preview this evening, so better go get scrubbed-up.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Have a nice evening G4,remember wine is sip not sup
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Not been to Pembrokeshire for years!
                                We had a really windy week of camping near St Davids , but it was still stunningly beautiful ...especially so when the sun came out.

We were there yesterday Nicos as you say marvellous in the sunshine,went mainly to look at thre cathedral & bishops palace.Will post some pic's when I get home to a proper interweeby coonection.
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X