X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm driving, BB.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Bummocks sneak a bottle out & drink at home later
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Bren, you're a bad influence but correct! Not having much luck with them today though, so I've rubbed most of it out again. I'm off out with chums to an exhibition preview this evening, so better go get scrubbed-up.
        Have a good evening G4 and don't forget to wash your knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• That last post was me messing with the phone took me ages to figure out how to post a reply

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          Yay they fixed the water pipe on my plot. It has sprayed my broadies for a fortnight though and the wooden raised bed is looking a bit sodden. Hey ho, another trip to the woodyard then.
          Jeanie you're really getting through those jobs that need doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Have a good evening G4 and don't forget to wash your knees...
            It's Pisk with the dirty knees! Nutter! . I'm the one with the dirty nails and the unkempt mad-woman hairstyle.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Jeanie you're really getting through those jobs that need doing.
              That reminds me Bren - I need to update my resolutions thread. I always said if I got organised I would be dangerous
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all, that's another week over... Time for a cuppa and then a glass of red me thinks....Movie night with kiddies as usual, one of the Chronicles of Narnia films tonight...
                Last edited by Tripmeup; 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM.
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Evening All
                  For those of you who don't like May Bugs, stay away from my kitchen!! One has just come clattering through the doorway and is now, somewhere on top of the dresser.
                  There's a little yellow butterfly/moth in here too Yesterday, there was a wagtail in the GH!! Sometimes I think I live in a zoo
                  Is anyone doing anything exciting over Bank Holiday?

Comment

• Back home now for a restful Bank holiday. Been to Dorset, had boozy lunch with friends yesterday, delicious fish dinner in pub last night. Husband delivered some completed work in Bournemouth this morning. Took Aunty for good pub lunch in Ringwood, then loooooong drive home, traffic horrendous.

Hoping to get to Plot tomorrow, after food shopping and washing etc.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Morning its a bit chilly our and the gardens frosty were the suns not hit. see you later.

Comment

• Good morning my little Posms, After all the scaremongering the coldest it went in the night was 9.8 deg C. here in Torquay.
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Morning all

Driving home from Wales later this morning,hoping most of the Bank Holiday traffic will be heading in the other direction
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning, sunny but cool here in London. Got to start unravelling the frost protection . I used earth, newspapers, plastic sacks and a big sheet. Looks like it has worked, but the big sheet has a nice frosty covering.
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely morning here - clear blue skies, sunshine and apparently no overnight frost.
                              Off to the conservatory manufacturer to see if I can scrounge/buy some offcuts for my glass shed roof. I have piccies - I will post later. Theoretically.

Comment

• Lovely in the sunshine here, but cool in the shade and there was a frost early morning. Only one GG this evening, my apprentice gardener. She'll be staying all day tomorrow as the other two GGs are karate grading - one for brown belt and the other for the second step toward her black. Have still made the same amount of sausage rolls as I reckon the two karate kids will be famished after the grading - they'll be far too nervous to eat breakfast tomorrow. The youngest GG is still vegetarian - about 6 weeks now, so I have to make quorn sausage roll for her. Bit fiddly, but she's worth it. Rest of the afternoon is now mine to play n the garden. See you later, have a good day, hope work goes well and quickly Bren
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X