This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I'm just about to refill my glass., very chilled white. Need an extra one - I seem to have gained a few extra boys and they aren't very quiet!!
    Not too much Scarlet, no doubt you might have to make breakfast
    Last edited by Tripmeup; 03-05-2014, 09:10 PM.
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Youngest GG brought her keyboard with her tonight, so I've had a few tunes to listen to. Wish I could afford piano lessons for her, she's doing so well.
      Yes, a full band! I'm not complaining - much better than the Xbox! Could you afford a lesson a fortnight? It's worth every penny....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
        Not too much Scarlet, no doubt you might have to make breakfast
        If it's warm enough I'm gonna make them light a BBQ! They can cook it themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Could you afford a lesson a fortnight? It's worth every penny....
          Fully agree...Our 2 girls do lessons- 4 year old started a few months ago and does 15\20 mins, whereas 13 year old does half an hour.... Their teacher is a lovely girl and very reasonable...15 euro for the 2 of them..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Mine started piano at 5. A friend of mine taught him for five years and then suddenly he didn't get on with her and she suggested we try someone else. We found a young lad in music school. £10 for 30 mins. He has been brilliant. My son passed his grade8 a day before his 15th birthday and now gives free lessons to an adult for his DoE volunteering.

Comment

• Morning

We watched Johnny Depp in the Lone ranger last night i like his films, they're funny.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Off to collect the moggie from it's hotel shortly,then it gonna be trying to catch up on a weeks missed gardening
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .............and its a very good morning from me too
                  Its a beautiful sunshiny day in this little bit of paradise. Everything seems alive today - watch carefully and you can see the plants growing............as for the birds its wall-to-wall singing.
                  Its a day for hopping and skipping and being very bouncy

Comment

• Morning all..
                    Breezy morning here.. Its dry though..

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning! Nice and sunny again today. I heard a cuckoo from my garden yesterday - for the first time ever! Dog and I heard one from the park the other day, but here it is a bit more built up. I am also pleased to be under the swans' flight path
                      Last edited by Jeanied; 04-05-2014, 10:12 AM.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon everyone... My morning has gone in a blur! My plan to make the boys do their own breakfast didn't quite work out - 20 pancakes later I'm in dire need of a coffee and 5 mins in my greenhouse.

Comment

• Off you go Scarlet - we'll make the coffee and the boys can do the washing up

Comment

• Hi All. Nearly ready to dish up slow roasted lamb. Piano lessons £20.00 for 20 minutes was the last quote, a bit pricey on top of karate fees. They both passed by the way, 2nd tab brown (one away from black) and a brown belt. Youngest GG been happily gardening with me. See you later
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Played a golf match this morning and suffered a heavy loss. Spent an hour watering the plot this afternoon. A bit concerned about one raised bed. I put grass around all the plants as a mulch but there seems a lot of slug activity. I wonder if they are living under the grass??

Comment

• Danny I put a couple of organic pellets under my grass mulch also I do the same thing under brassica collars.

Congrats the both GG Flo and it sounds like you and your little helper have had a good day. I keep meaning to ask hows 'himself' doing is he any more mobile ?
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X