This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh I forgot it is star wars day

Dog and I have just got in from the plot - I managed to lay another path with membrane and woodchips on top. Not easy with a dog who keeps tugging at the membrane while I am trying to sort it out.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning I hope you've all got the same sunshine as me today
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's lovely here, my seedlings are sunbathing again 😀
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All Got the sunshine here too Bren. Himself is hobbling, but not very far. Glad to hear you've all got some good gardening weather. I'm on my own today - help is nice, but how lovely is the silence of growing things? See you later
          Last edited by Florence Fennel; 05-05-2014, 10:18 AM.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• 2 Balconies jet washed this morning, always turns out to be major 'task', but looking good, everything now drippy, sun will need to dry it a bit, then I can get on with planting some seeds, runners, Borlotti, dwarf, etc etc.
            DottyR

Comment

• Good evening all, how's everyone's fake Sunday been? Has a carnt be harrised day today. Sat here now writing up listening skills criteria. Nearly done with the course actually, just one more big piece of course work and the last of criteria to be achieved. Level three looks interesting for the next academic year

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
              http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
              Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Hi all...just been doing a bit of housekeeping on the Vine and accidentally deleted the most recent rant posts...sorry to all those concerned

Some peeps are going to notice a change in their number of posts too...just wanted to let you all be aware of this in case someone hasn't read this post and asks about it.

As you were folks.....
                Last edited by Nicos; 05-05-2014, 05:29 PM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh dear, does that mean G4 will be a sprouter?..................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Hi all...just been doing a bit of housekeeping on the Vine and accidentally deleted the most recent rant posts...sorry to all those concerned

Some peeps are going to notice a change in their number of posts too...just wanted to let you all be aware of this in case someone hasn't read this post and asks about it.

As you were folks.....
                    These things happen Nicos

Comment

• Evening All. Turning a bit cooler here now and rain is forecast later. I'll just keep looking out the window

No worries Nicos, it's the quality not the quantity!
                      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 05-05-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Oh dear, does that mean G4 will be a sprouter?..................

Oh dear,does that mean BM will be hiding behind the norty step
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good Morning! Bright and sunny with fluffy clouds. Have a good day

Comment

• Thanks Flo!
                            ...will do!

First of all need to drive to town to take OH's glasses to his office...as well as the packed lunch he forgot

Oh dear..pity his office is right near my two favourite shops eh????
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Flo and anyone else around we're sharing your sunshine today

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

First of all need to drive to town to take OH's glasses to his office...as well as the packed lunch he forgot

Oh dear..pity his office is right near my two favourite shops eh????
                                Morning Nicos it sounds like you'd best take your purse when you call at the office

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X