Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can report sunshine beautiful weather in Sutton Park - and I think it will be vest-and-shorts for the 10k race on Sunday. Debating whether to wear trail shoes or if the ankle-deep mud on parts of the course will have dried up by then...

Comment

• It has been glorious all day and as soon as I got home from work the clouds came over. Ah well. Off to get changed and walk the dogs.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
      If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeevenin Peeps. I left my two waggers at my Chum's house with her dog when we went out gardening this afternoon. Not sure she'll offer again. We got back to one shredded bed, and one soaked in piddle. Embarrassing to say the least!

Coffee? Or are you already on the hard stuff?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Just supping a milky brew as I type G4, you can pop a bit of the hard stuff in it if you've got a hip flask, I won't object.

So whats occurring then, its been a cracking day and I've only just stopped working so I've not seen the garden this week yet. maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Evening its been a lovely day here proper tee shirt weather.

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            looks very "swish" Bren,I got a second load of laundry to put out now,so fingers crossed for a dry afternoon
            BB I got soaked washing the GH good thing it was 28c in there so I soon dried out.

Its a mug of tea for me G4 thanks
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Had an okay day. Half way through the week. Went and pottered on the plot after work. Felt nice to just faff. I did put the nagas in the Wendy house though, with crossed fingers.

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
              http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
              Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• I've just had a strawberry cornetto. Well, it felt like summer and I've had a James Blunt of a day. Greenhouse looks lovely Bren. I've booked another long weekend. The healing process on Himself's foot is exceedingly slow and is threatening to use up a lot of my annual leave. Good excuse to stay at home tho'
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Enjoy your home time Flo just for a lark you could hide the remote then go play in the garden & (as they say down sarf) cop a deaf 'un
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Well, I had a coffee in the end. Sat in the garden with the waggers, waiting for Hubby to return.

Lovely evening out there, listening to the birds, marred a little by the ruddy Mozzies.

Comment

• Shouldn't that be horse flies G4?
                      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• I have just ordered some of that Avon oil to repel the insects G4 - if it is good enough for the army then it will do me
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                          Shouldn't that be horse flies G4?
                          Don't tend to get many of those, thankfully, but I had to put my baseball cap back on, as the Mozzies were attacking my head.

Jeanie, I use that dry oil too. It's probably the most efficient product for me. I make my own brew for the horses, but you wouldn't want to wear it yourself. Not in company, anyway lol

Just realised the time catch ya on the morra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                            I have just ordered some of that Avon oil to repel the insects G4 - if it is good enough for the army then it will do me
                            Jeanie both me and Mr Pots use Avon when we're out walking and camping its the only thing we've found that helps.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            I've just had a strawberry cornetto. Well, it felt like summer and I've had a James Blunt of a day. Greenhouse looks lovely Bren. I've booked another long weekend. The healing process on Himself's foot is exceedingly slow and is threatening to use up a lot of my annual leave. Good excuse to stay at home tho'
                            Flo it looks like the weathers going to stay nice for a bit so you make the most of the sunshine
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just been to a 'ladies group' I belong to, the discussion topic tonight was 'bugs' and mini beasts', anything you want to know about 'dung beetles' just ask me. What a good fun evening we had.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Evening All. Bet you thought I was on holidays 'cos I've been so quiet
                                Its such wonderful weather that I've been out in the garden all day, admiring my potatoes and counting my shallots. Should be OK for potato and onion omelettes this year.
                                Hoping for another smiley sunshiny day tomorrow. See you all then, Nos da

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X