X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make that two Broodies!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good morning peeps,sorted me plant stall and honesty box,hope it works in my favour,of to the plots to do more weeding,it is just right now to pull em up,won't be long before peeps are screaming rain again,thank goodness for a lot off filled barrels/pump and battery,,that reminds me,we need to take a one ready charged up,will put in a reminder ho hum,don't get burned,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Taking a break from putting together my flat pack potting bench, due to a large protest group of baby bluetits who wanted to get to the feeder a few feet away!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Arthurnoon everyone!

Been keeping busy indoors and outdoors...loads to do ( including tax forms!...yup...in French to!)

Loving the fantabulous weather we're having!

Feels like a proper summer day here...but OH managed to stick his oar in by saying 5 more weeks and the nights will start drawing in
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Arthurnoon everyone!

Been keeping busy indoors and outdoors...loads to do ( including tax forms!...yup...in French to!)

Loving the fantabulous weather we're having!

Feels like a proper summer day here...but OH managed to stick his oar in by saying 5 more weeks and the nights will start drawing in

Oh Mr cheerful eh, can it possibly only be five weeks!
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I know...that is what I thought
              ...on both accounts!

Comment

• Evening, its been another sunny day here so I've only just come in doors.

Did you get your potting bench finished Jeanie ?
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yes I did, Bren! Pleased with myself too. The drawing looked nothing like the photograph and the lower shelf was cut too short but I have put it together and made sure the cross braces are tightly screwed in - no swear words or power tools in sight It may look a bit wonky but it is rock solid

Comment

• I love these light evenings - long may they continue and BLAH to Mr Nicos!

I'm off to the Hill to finish sowing the roots bed with parsnips, carrots and spring onion. The fact that I am sowing carrots AGAIN this year means that I am displaying much optimism over experience.

Laters...

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps, what a lovely day! I do think Nickers needs to cuff her Hubby round the lugg'ole.

Coffee?

Comment

• Ha!...I would...but he's out planting the last of our spuds!...with any luck they may be ready for Xmas!

Having said that, he did manage to sew more carrot seeds this morning- and a second sowing of some wonderful white radish which I need to try and find again cos they were German bin end stock and may not be there next year.

Comment

• evening all,getting darker IS a nasty word,it also shows the fast pace of time,well done jeanied lovely satisfying feeling,hope I can get up and awake early enough to go lottie before it gets to hot,then go back later on,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening All. Your hair looks nice Jeanie Gloriously sunny here, but a huge black area at the front of the house. Strange. Lovely long weekend with a good weather forecast, bliss
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ooh thanks, Flo

Here is my bench with a nosy Rosie in the background

Attached Files

Comment

• That's fab, Jeanie.

Hubby rang to say he'd be late home this evening. Just after 7:30 pm. I'd kinda guessed already...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X