X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    What does he usually say, Bren?

Just back from dog training - Rosie is getting to be a good girl In short bursts!
    Jeanie when I walk through the door STILL wearing my bike helmet he always says 'you hair looks nice Bren'
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Reminds me of someone who had their blonde hair dyed pink and her OH didn't notice
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        Looks nice, Bren.

My bargain of the week at the supermarket was a lb of rump steak at half price - £3.88. It's a gorgeous piece too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45185[/ATTACH]

Recipe suggestions anyone?
        Feed it to the cats

Evening All
        Its so warm - wonderful weather. Had a bowl of icecream in the garden, mid-afternoon, for a little cooldown.
        Nothing much to report from the funny farm - I've been too busy finding shady corners to do much gardening.
        If its Friday today I hope the weather stays hot for the workers. Is it the weekend? I really don't have the foggiest? Not even sure what month it is.....
        Anyway, have a nice evening - is it evening now?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Feed it to the cats
          There are not enough smilies that I can use here!!

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          If its Friday today I hope the weather stays hot for the workers. Is it the weekend?
          Not too hot on Sunday, if you don't mind, I have a 10k race round the park......

Comment

• Morning all - glorious morning here. Up early and doing! Found plums in the freezer so a batch of jam on the hob, laundry in and doing, breakfast being eaten in between typing and the vac. cleaner sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting to be wielded. Going to visit OH at lunchtime today so that I can have afternoon and early evening at the plot. So much to do ..... the car will be full of plants that are desperate to be planted out. And I need to check on the progress of my glass shed. Back lawn needs mowing too - did the front one on Thursday evening. Last night was shopping (Lord how I hate it ... do it once a week to get it over with, unless of course it is at the GC). Have a lovely day all - make the most of this weather.

Comment

• Morning all

Susie,please convey mine & I'm sure everyone else on here's very best wishes to Mr.SQ100
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all... Beautiful day here.. Off to have a look at granite for my soon to be completed new front step
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Phew SQ - just reading that made me exhausted

Lovely day here too and I have a large amount of potting on to do
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Done some washing and schoolwork. Quick pop to local shops then I'm in the garden. Allotment had attention yesterday so no need to visit today I think. Lots of potting on here too!

Comment

• Lovely day here to.

Been to 'open day' at Bishops Palace, Rochester, had a plant sake, so bought 3 different, healthy looking squash.

Got home, to find replacement packets of Squash seeds, from Mr F..........gils, now have loads !

Lunch

Off out again soon to Greenwich, a wander, meal, then 'Photography' event with hubby.

Then tomorrow .......... More stuff happening.......
                      DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon All. Beautifully sunny and warm here too. Sausage rolls made and strawberries hulled for GGs. Stairs swept, upstairs hoovered and about to do downstairs, then I think I might get the bistro set out of the hut and sit awhile. Problem is, while I sit awhile I see jobs that need doing, so I don't sit for long. Have a lovely afternoon and see you later
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi all...just handing these out...help yourselves

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glad, now, that I popped back in. Cheers Nicos
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Thanks anyway Nicos but I'm drinking Manns brown ale at the moment

*wanders off to see if there is an equivalent for Lady's
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening, I've been sat in the garden since I arrived home making the most of the sunshine
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X